II: Finding Her "Space"

Shivanna stood in Awe as she looked at the new transformed mansion. It seemed bigger plus many other buildings had been built. She was actually relieved it looked nothing like before.
"Inside. We have plenty of time to get familiar with everything. You, lil girl, are going to bed" as he playfully swatted her butt.
Connor lead Shivanna to the East wing, which would be soley their living area. She stopped and stared at a beautiful portrait painting of Master Garrett and Rene. It was perfect...the paints, frame, where it hung, but mostly the look on their faces. She then looked to see that Connor was down the hall and quickly ran off to catch up with him.
After taking a nice long shower Connor held his girl tightly to his chest. They finally both fell off into a deep slumber.
The next day Shivanna was about to walk out the bedroom with her favorite out fit on, nude. Connor was just walking in and pointed to the sundress on the bed. "There are too many workers yet on the island and I dont know them enough to trust them. Until I say otherwise you need to have a dress on and there are plenty to choose from." Reluctantly, but obiediently she donned the sundress, thankful undergarments were not required.
Today would be busy with unpacking and then trying to get familiar with the new house/training facility.
Shivanna was amazed at the classrooms and the rooms where the students would be staying.  Scattered buildings over the island would be more training areas and Master/Trainers quarters.
"This my love is the barn and yes Penny and Neo are out in the pasture."
As they enter the barn Shivanna sees a man, well he looks younger then herself, coming out the tack room.
"Andy...come here for a moment." Andy hung the bridal over the stall and ran up to Master Connor, stopped within 2' and presented himself in the "wait" position (feet shoulder width apart, backbstraight and hands clasped behind his back, looking downward). "Yes Sir, what may i do for you?"
"Andy look up, this is my girl Shivanna. She loves helping in the barn and riding. In fact Penny is her mount.You will treat her and protect her as your very own sister. Do you understand?"
"Yes Sir. Hello Shivanna. It will be great to have someone out her time to time."
"Andy, your Dommé will be out here within the next week or so. Thank you for doing a great job out here, I will make sure she knows."
Shivanna stepped over and took Andy into a hug. She was excited to start riding again.
"Lil girl you will get to know these training bldgs very well. At some point you will be a mentor to the students. You are a natural, unfortunately some still have areas that need to be worked on."
"I have a surprise for you...lets go back to the house."
Connor led her down a hall and  into one of the larger rooms-the medical room. She saw a man that looked very familiar sitting next to the exam table. By the time they walked up to the table she realized it was Brad, the tattoo artist.
"Hi Brad!" then turned to her Master, "OH are we getting tattoos Sir???" Just the thought of it gave her a very warm good feeling.
As he picked her up and placed her on the paper covered table,"No lil girl. Today Brad is going to pierce you."
"But Sir my ears are pierced ..see? I just dont wear them much." Even as the words fell out her mouth, she had a queasy feeling that he was not talking about her ears.
Connor busied himself with nudging Shivanna to lie down and as he was buckeling her wrists and ankles, so that she was left spread eagle for both Brad and himself to see, he said soothingly "no lil girl, today Brad is going to pierce that cute lil clit and those perky nipples. Im so glad I found his card on the desk back at the house before we left. He did such a great job on your tattoo I figured he would be the bast man to call out for this job."
Shivannas eyes teared up as she listened. She knew she would like it once it was over, but was so afraid of how much it would hurt.
"Hey Shivanna, its great to see you again. The color on the tat is staying pretty well. Im not going to lie to you, its going to hurt. But this will really look nice on you...really."
As he began preparing everything Connor moved next to her head.
"Lil girl, look at me. You have every right to be scared, but you are so going to love it. Now open your mouth and take me in. Im going to help distract you."
Shivanna took her Master in her mouth and at the same time felt Brad between her legs. The coldness of the alcohol wiping all over her hood, lips and the soon to be pierced clit makes her shiver slightly.
"Connor I need to manipulate her clitorus. Its honsetly the smallest Ive dealt with."
"No...Ill handle that." Connor leaned slightly to reach between his subs legs, making sure he also stayed inside her mouth. Rubbing, pinching and flicking, then telling Brad to blow on it seemed to work magic. But not for long.
"Her clit is too small, I really dont want to damage her. What do you think if we just pierce the hood. The ring can still be used in the same ways and it would rub over the clitorus?"
"Well I definitely dont want my girl damaged. If thats the next best thing then go ahead."
Brad quickly disenfected the area again. He marks the skin where the piercing will be placed. Then taking a clitoral clamp he places it onto the hood covering the saved nub. Shivanna moans as pressure is applied to the clamp. She begins to suck on the distraction in her mouth. Brad, takes a hollowed needle and quickly inserts it from under to outter part of the hood.
Shivanna moans loudly and just as the needle entered Master leaned all the way into her moaning mouth. He was not planning on cumming right then, but seeing his girl pierced and feeling her mouth around him sent him over the top.
Shivanna swallowed as well as she could as Brad tried to stay focus and attach the gold hoop. As he started to clean up the area, Connor stepped away and allowed Shivanna to catch her breath. While looking over Brads shoulder he noticed the effects of the piercing ooze out of her spread legs.
As Brad started to wipe her again, "Its ok...let the escape happen for a minute. Mmmm Lil girl if you could see just how much you enjoyed it...lol. In fact....hmm... I will be right back."
Connor left his sub spread on the table as her juices from pain slowly leaked onto the paper covered table and Brad getting things ready for her nipples.
Connor returned to the room with a large wireless remote controlled egg. He slid it easily inside the moist opening of his girls' legs then turned it on low.
Shivanna smiled as the vibrations started inside.
"Thank you Master." She then closed her eyes to try to get her mind ready for the next piercings.
Connor then gently took both of Shivannas breasts out from the protection of her dress.
As Brad moved to her right side to begin cleaning the tit, Shivanna turned her head to the left knowing her Master would be there to muffle her moans again. This time though  Connor shifted his hips back and forth, his hand on his subs head keeping her still.
Brad marked the pert nip and applied the clamp pinching it tightly making Shivanna tense.
"Relax ....concentrate on your Master...now take a deep breath...and let it out" right as she exhaled the hollowed needle tunneled thru her nipple. As she tried to scream out Connor once again muffled it. He looked down and saw the tear slowly trailing down her cheek and smiled lovingly at her. When he withdrew he took a tissue to wipe the drool at the corner of her mouth then switched sides with Brad.
Shivanna could only feel the burning radiating thru her entire breast. She turned her head to the right, eager to take her Master in, but more eager to get the last pierce finished.
As Brad was getting ready Connor felt between his pixie's legs really enjoying how wet she has became.
As the clamp is applied Shivanna took it upon herself to make sure her Master enjoyed it more then she felt the pain. She let the deep pinching of the clamp motivate her. As the needle entered she tried her best to let the sensation engulf her, letting her jaws open wider watching the look on her Masters face as he completely enbedded himself in her throat. She doesnt remember the needle going all the way thru or when Connor pulled away. She remembers "coming back" looking at the love on her Masters face as he wiped the tears from her face.
Brad had never witnessed anything like it before. Yes, he has seen women climax from a piercing but this was different. It was as if a complete different calm had settled over the girl yet also her orgasm was so extreme. Brad had to excuse himself from the room for moment to get himself together.
Connor sat and stared at his awakening girl, knowing she was coming back from her first real flight to space. Rubbing the back of his fingers along her cheek and jawline letting her quietly cry from her experience.
When Brad returned Connor began to undo Shivannas ankles and wrists.
"Brad im going to get her to the bed but Id like to talk to you for a few afterwards if you have the time."
"Hey...yah, thats no problem. Ill be here."
Connor picked Shivanna up bridal style and carried her to their room.
"Master...im not sure what happened. Im sorry i didnt mean to cry like that."
"Hush lil girl. Absolutely nothing to apologize for...you found your space. Im so happy for you. Thank you for doing this for me...for us. Get some rest, I need to talk to Brad for a moment."