XIX: Andy Accepting His Fate

Both Rowan and Andy  worked in silence in the barn. When they finished they climbed up into the loft.
Andy was quiet at first then he told Rowan about his Mistress. Rowans breath caught in his chest as he remembered the day he lost Master Garrett. Rowan pulled Andy into his arms and both of them crying for their loss. Both of them talked about their lives with their Master/Mistress the good, bad and silly.
They had no idea how long they had been in the barn, just knew it was very late. They each grabbed a blanket and laid down on the covered hay. Rowan pulled Andy back against him.
"I'm here for you, we all are, but there are only two of us. You will always have a home here and a friend in me."
Rowan held him close as Andy cried himself to sleep.
The next morning Connor climbed the ladder to check on the boys. He found them both asleep. He loved Shivanna with all his heart, but would never tire of Rowans mouth from time to time.
He sat down on a stool and looked over at the sleeping boys. "Rowan...Rowan...thats it...wake up. Come here."
Rowan crawled over to his Master, between his waiting and open thighs. Rowan took his first mouthful since...since the fire.
Andy woke up seeing Rowan taking care of Connor. He laid there and watched. There was a look of love and respect on Master Connors face as he moaned from the attention Rowan was giving him. Andy had to squeeze his legs together so his own reaction did not get out of control.
Connor looked over when he heard the rustling hay. "Andy...come closer."
Connor immediately saw why Andy was moving around under the blanket.
"Andy take over for Rowan."
"Sir I’ve never..."
Rowan moved out the way as Connor guided him over the slick staff in front of him. "Only think about what makes it feel good when someone is doing this for you. Yes...there you go...hisss...watch your teeth. Nice...Rowan use your hand on Andy."
He let the newbie move at his own pace. He needed to tell him more news...and figured this would be the best time.
For being his 1st time he was actually very good. Soon Connor placed his hand on the back of Andy's head. Andy's strokes began to get frantic, as if begging Connor for his release. Right before his climax Connor pushed Andy head down. As he pumped into his throat he growled out, "You ...are now ....mine!"
At that same moment Andy's body convulsed and Rowans hand became drenched. Andy cried out, muffled but the sound was distinguishable. Connor moved his head up and pulled Andy to his chest. The convulsions now being from knowing his Mistress was truly gone. Connor held him until Andy was ready to sit back.
"I figured this would be the best way to tell you. You are not alone. Her lawyer called and told me it was her wish for you to stay here. Of course, if you honestly do not wish to stay on I will make sure you get to where you want to be."
Andy sat for a moment. "There is no other place I want to be. This island has been my home for awhile now and all of you have treated me as family from day one. Thank you for giving me the option though Sir."
"Ok, so then it's settled. I love how my family continues to grow. You two get cleaned up...and thank you both." Connor stood and gave both of his subs bear hugs then headed down the ladder.
"Hey, are you ok?" Rowan asked.
"Yes. Never thought my day would start this way."
"Well don't worry. That doesn't happen often. Last time was during the fire. His stress sometimes needs a different type of attention." Rowan explained.
"I've just never been...Ive need been asked or told to do so. I....I...really enjoyed it." he looked over at Rowan.
"Well, then you just learned something about yourself you never knew. That's  a good thing."