XXVIII: MISTRESS ARIE

The next day the men went shopping for their club attire.  Rowans and Andys left little for the imagination and Connors was all black slacks, leather vest and new boots. Just the smell of the new leather was arousing to all.
Connor reminded both of them to get a nice fresh shave when they showered and to be ready in 45 min.
Connor made sure to take a picture of the 3 of them, and sent it to Shivanna, before they left for the club.
Once they arrived Connor led the way to the door. After providing verification they were led thru. Andy and Rowan stood in awe as they took at their surroundings. Neither of them had been to a club and the activities varied in every direction.
"Let's walk around before I introduce you to Mistress Arie. I'm already getting some new ideas for playtime."
Andy and Rowan both instinctively squeezed around the plug that was still inserted.
After about 7 min Connor led them to a woman in her 50s. Her hair salt and pepper hair was long and wavy. She wore a black corset and a dark purple thong.
"Mistress Arie...I'm very happy to meet you. I'm Connor and this is Rowan and Andy."
"Good to see you were able to make it Connor. Oh your boys look nervous. Must me virgins to the club scene. We will break them of that soon enough. Do you mind if I inspect them Connor?"
"Please do. Boys...Present."
Both Rowan and Andy spread their legs shoulder width, their hands interlocking behind their heads as Arie began to look them both over. She grasped onto Andy's partially rigid appendage and lifted it up. Andy let out a noticeable moan.
"He has been without for months, so I'm honestly surprised that is all that happened."
She inspected Rowan the same then Connor had them both bend over. Arie tapped each plug base very soundly. Again Andy made his feeling very clear.
"So both of them are in need to serve a Mistress...mmmm  and I happen to be the lucky one. I do like this arrangement. Connor, please go enjoy the club while I get to know your boys. They will be very safe with me. We will be back in the Apex room."
Without a word Connor strolled off knowing they were in good hands.
"Both of you kneel...mmhhmmm...very nice. You both hang nicely. Gretchen!...get 2 set of clamps off my table."
Gretchen returned and handed the chained clamps to Mistress Arie. She then applied them smartly to all 4 nips as Rowan and Andy gasped out, as it had been a very long time since they had felt the bite of clamps.
"Mmmm good boys, now stand and follow me." Arie took the chains and slightly tugged forward as both of the young men followed her. As they entered the Apex room Rowan and Andy both noticed how it was set up remotely like the play room. Arie walked over to the cross, released a lever and the top part lowered backwards, so the recipient of whatever doings would be bent over the padded X.
"Andy? Yes you...go ahead and get into position. Rowan is it? I want you to buckle him in." Both men moved quickly. As Andy leaned over the pressure on his clamped nips made him gasp out loud. "Mmmm....yes the clamps will always catch you off guard. Embrace it son."
Rowan had to admit the bent cross was an amazing piece of furniture. Andy was open for any and everything.
Arie looked thru a cabinet then approached Andy with a Wartenberg wheel. Rowan squated out of the way as Mistress Arie pressed and rolled the wheel over the back of Andy's legs the across his buttocks. The sounds he made were a mix of excitement and a tinge of pain.
"Rowan, squat between his legs and slowly stroke him. Do not make him cum."
Rowan moved into position and took ahold of Andy for the 1st time. He slowly stroked his length as Mistress Arie continued to awaken Andy's flesh.
"Ahhh yes...love the little tracks this tiny instrument makes. " She rubbed her hand over Andy's flesh then picked up the medium weighted flogger. "Rowan move out now, that is good."
As soon as he cleared the cross the flogger was put to work. The moaning by Andy was magical to hear. He was use to the flogger but just knowing a Mistress was administrating it this time made all the difference. The last 5 wisps of the leather landed between Andy's legs, it was enough for him to beg to cum. He was denied.
"Rowan, unbuckle him and help him stand. Very nice Andy, I can tell you enjoyed it."
As soon as Andy was steady on his feet Mistress Arie had both men come to her. She was on all 4s with a small pillow under her stomach. "Andy I want you under my pussy. You can lick and finger me as much as you want. Rowan, you will fuck me. If you slip out Andy will slip you back in. Neither of you are to let me cum, but it had better be the best you have ever done."
Andy happily slid under Mistress Arie. The pillow was at just the right height. He started rubbing her dark nub just as her mouth slid down over his almost full erection.
Rowan stroked himself a few times then felt Andy's hand grasp ahold of him to stroke him more then he guided Rowan into the Mistress already very wet hole. Rowan pushed his way in as he heard the Mistress moan. His strokes were  sometimes met by the tongue below. As he thrust, Mistress Arie would devour Andy and the tongue would dart or lick. The tri combination was almost too much for Rowan. When Mistress Arie started bucking her hips he knew he needed to slow down, that she was getting close. Gripping each side of her ass he spread  her nicely. He focused on watching his dick slide in and out. Andy began to jerk his own hips upward, wanting more needing more. His lips and tongue moisturized by her droplets. He reach up and massaged the sac above him, making Rowan moan loudly. Andy's tongue darting and licking at anything he could reach.
Finally Arie had reached her limit...she lifted her head briefly and managed to growl out.."Now!..Everyone...NOW!"
Those were the only words needed. With Andy being swallowed to the back of the Mistress throat, Rowan plunging his entire length deep within her and Andy groping and licking everything moving above him, it took a matter of seconds until all three let their personal juice flow into another. Andy lovingly licked away any evidence from the Mistress after Rowan back away. He sat back on his haunches and watched as the 2 cleaned each other well. Once she was done with Andy's now very flaccid thick meat she turned around, still straddling Andy and lowered her mouth onto Rowan, cleaning their juices off of him. Rowan clenched his hands behind his back trying to will his erection away but her tongue and lips were too magical. Aria lifted her head briefly, "cum at will" then went back to her on devices.
Placing his hands on either side of her head, he guided  her strokes, the rhythm until his body froze, hips arched upwards, feeding the throat that surrounded him. It was no longer a moan but a deep-seated growl that erupted from within. His hands dropped and Mistress Arie slowly rose up, leaving Andy to lick his own lips.
"Mmmm...very good boys, very good. Yes, we will have to make sure this happens more. Go clean up for your Master then come back to me."
Connor walked fully into the room as the 2 subs left for the washroom.
"Mmm...that was very nice to watch Arie. Thank you so much."
"Oh they are perfect Connor. I think finding a surrogate was a great idea and I will help out as much as possible. You do not want them feeling less of themselves. Next time I will come to the Island. Surprise them both."
The subs returned and knelt by Connors side.
"What do you say to Mistress Arie?"
In unison, "Thank you Mistress."
"You are welcome and thank you. We will see each other again."
When Connor stood so did his subs. They followed the Dom and Domme out of the run into the midst of activity.
"I will be in contact soon, again thank you so much Arie."
The ride back to the condo was quiet as Connor let the nights activities sink in.
"Go up and shower then meet me in the living room."
His young subs left to do as told. Connor removed his clothes, then sat and looked at the pictures he had taken of the 3. Yes, it was a night that his subs desperately needed and would be enjoying again. Connor opened the app on his phone. He began switching through the different intensities as he looked at the different pictures he took. He wondered what Shivanna was doing when she felt the 1st shock jolt through her body.
As soon as they were both clean Rowan and Andy joined Connor in the living room.
"Im very proud of both of you. Mistress Arie was impressed, but next time she will test your limits not just on self control but pain so we will be working on that when we return. Do you have any questions?"
"Sir it’s not a question, I just wanted to say thank you." "You are both very welcome. I don't want to lose either of you. This relationship that we have is not just about my needs, its about yours also. If either of us don't provide for the other, no matter the circumstance then the relationship is no more. You are both mine...my subs...but more importantly my family. Now go up to bed we have a long day tomorrow."