XXVI: The Gift of True Submission

As soon as they returned from their ride Sebastian made his way to the main house, bowlegged, chaffed and stiff. Gladys was waiting at the door giggling as she handed the man a jar of homemade liniment. "Ya'll will never learn. But that's ok, it gives me a giggle. After your shower rub that in wherever it hurts." Sebastian sheepishly thanked her and headed to his room.
Rene was facing away from the door when he entered. Sebastian walked up behind her, grabbed her up as she squealed. Once he put her back down she turned so that he could crush her lips with a very intense kiss.
Once he backed away Rene remarked with her nose wrinkled, "ohhhh...you need a shower. You smell like wet horse. I'll get it started."
After starting the shower Sebastian walked in and Rene tried to hide her giggle. "Don't say a word...not one word. Just get me nice and clean so your nose unwrinkles and then put this salve on that Gladys gave me." With the biggest smile on her face Rene took Sebastian's hand and led him into the steamy shower. The one corner of the large shower had a ledge to sit down on, which Sebastian took advantage of. With the hot water cascading down the back of Rene, she knelt down and began to lovingly wash the remnants of his ride away. Sebastian led her head down to his lap as she began to wash his chest. As Rene caressed him with her lips, his hand became tangled in her wet hair. "That's my girl. Make all my aches disappear." Rene cupped his sac then slipped it into her mouth as she continued to stroke him with her hand. His moans were filled with emotion that he had never felt before. Before he lost himself in her mouth Sebastian pulled Rene’s head away then lifted her onto his lap. They fit perfectly together as she muffled her moans into his shoulder. Soon she was riding her own steed. Her pace was a full on canter. Sebastian filled her completely with each stroke inside of her. Rene leaned her head back into the stream of hot water. Her cries of mercy answered as Sebastian slid his arms under hers then gripping Renes shoulders pulling her down onto him as much as possible. Her silent groan filled the steamy booth as they both satisfied each other. Rene eventually leaned forward relaxing against Sebastian's chest. She continued to grip around him not wanting the feeling to leave completely. Sebastian soothed her with kisses and his hands rubbing her back. As soon as he had his strength back, he stood with her, easing her to stand. He stared down at the beauty before him wondering if she could see his tears of happiness. Rene grabbed the shampoo and soon Sebastian was washing her hair, as her own tears were being washed away.
Finally after they were both water logged, both of them retreated from the shower so that Rene could rub in the liniment that Gladys had prepared. What Sebastian did not know was how the liniment worked, until Rene had rubbed it into all of his sore areas. Soon enough the burning started. The heat was deep and intense. Rene again stifled her giggle as she watched Sebastian's expressions change. "Ohhhh...you think this is funny do you? Lay down...open....let me show you exactly what I'm feeling." With that being said Sebastian  drove into her moist, soon to be very warm cocoon. Renes giggles turned into nervous moans as her body reacted to the warmth being driven into her over and over. "Mmm...so I see you enjoy this. Do..Not...Cum...."
Rene fought her body's reaction as the torment continued deep inside of her. She begged to cum over and over and always received the same answer. Sebastian showered her insides but it did not cool her down a bit. As soon as he laid back Rene moved towards him to lick away his joy but was stopped. "Girl, I don't think you want this salve on your lips. A washrag will do fine. When you are done we need to talk."
As soon as Rene finished, she knelt by his side.
"Rene, Connor has graduated me to the next phase. He says I'm ready to find a sub if I please. I'm hoping I don't have to look very far. Rene, I feel like you are the only one for me. I'm asking for your gift of submission Rene. Connor has told me that he will release you if this is what you want."
Rene looked up at him, she slowly scooted back, with her feet crossed under her, she leaned completely forward, arms outstretched, offering her full submission to the man in front of her.
"Rise up Rene, come to me."
Rene gracefully stood and stepped towards her Dom. Sebastian had already picked out the body chains and took them out of the drawer beside him.
As Rene stood there, tears flowing down her cheeks, Sebastian attached the chain to her nipples then down to her clit. The small medallion that hung from the right tit had an engraved "S", from the left was an "R". Sebastian then pulled Rene into his arms and thanked her over and over.
That night before dinner Sebastian asked everyone to meet on the back lawn. As everyone gathered he stood there as Rene knelt in front of him facing the gathering crowd.
"Thank you everyone for taking time out for us. I have an announcement. Today...Rene has promised her submission to me. In return I offer my love and protection." Everyone cheered and walked up to congratulate the both.
Shivanna was shocked as she had no idea. "Why didn't you tell me?" she asked Connor. "Because it was not my place. I released her so that she could live happily. Now go up and congratulate them."
Shivanna knelt down in front of Rene, hugging the woman who once was her Mistress. "I'm so happy for you!"
Rowan was next. His feelings were mixed with confusion and pure joy. Rene saw the look and whispered they would all sit and talk later.
Connor took many pictures of the occasion and of Renes chain. They would soon join the other pictures in the main house.