XVIII: Sad News For Andy

Deliveries were being made everyday. Excitement was in the air. Display booths were set up around the property for vendors and their goods.
Finally, Thursday, before noon, the 1st visitors arrived. Master Keith and his slave disembarked from the Hummer.
Connor and Shivanna greeted Keith and Theala. As their luggage was being taken to their cabin they were being given a tour of the grounds. Shivanna noticed quickly how different being a sub was from being a slave. Master Keith opted to keep a leather collar on Theala with a leash. She remained completely silent during the entire tour. Whenever the small group would stop Theala would automatically go down onto her haunches and wait for a slight tug from Master Keith to return to standing.
Connor had talked to her during this last week how everyone would have their own ways, and now she saw what he was talking about.
At dinner Theala was not allowed to sit at the table. Shivanna felt bad but understood.
"So Keith, we have a few more arriving during the week. Im hoping word gets out so it stays busy year around."
"Well Connor I think building a place where we can all gather and not be scrutinized by others, because we don't fit into their normal little box, was a great idea. I think it will turn to to be a great thing."
After dinner was over they all gathered in the great room.
"Connor, do you mind if I look closer at your girls piercings?"
"Shivanna..Rene...both of you lie down on the coffee table."
Keith knelt down to get a better look. Connor slightly opened the upper part of their lips so he could get a clear view.
"Rene just had hers done a few days ago, so still very tender. Shivanna loves hers now, we both do. Soon Sebastian will pick out a chain for Renes. Brad does a great job. He has a cabin and office on site. I must say he is very respectful also."
"Yes I will be getting my Theala here done. But I will be having the labia lined with hoops a chain and then a nice little lock."
"I haven't decided what I want to do with my boys(quick glance at both of them sitting across the room). As you can see they are both very excited about the idea.(LOL)"
"OK girls you can get down."
Shivanna then climbs up on Connors lap and Rene up on Sebastian's.
"I don't think I showed the playroom to you. I take them down every morning for a little stress reliever. If You have the need for it just let me know."
"Sounds great. Theala come over here. You can be friends."
Theala quickly joined the others as they climbed down from the laps and they soon found out she does in fact have a voice.
"She has been with me 7yrs. In the beginning it was pretty rough. I had to ease her mind out of the fairy tales about the lifestyle. Now she is exactly how I want and need her to be. She's never been around too many others, as there aren't many in our area. This will be good for her. It will also test her as her boundaries are much more strict than others."
The rest of the evening was just casual talk.
"I would love to go horseback riding and the variety of saddles sound very interesting.Theala has never been on a horse...lol...what a great 1st this will be."
They sat and watched the subs and slave talk for awhile then Keith stated, "Its been a long day and I'm tired. Theala give everyone a goodnight kiss."
Theala obediently went around the room giving everyone a kiss on the cheek then quickly moved to Keiths side as he reattached the leash.
"We will see you in the morning" he said as they walked out the door.
As soon as they left Connor called Andy into his office. "Shivanna get ready for bed and Rowan wait out here please."
Sebastian and Renee headed upstairs to Renes room.
"Grab a few things, you will be in my room for at least the next couple of nights.or more." Rene didn't dare question him but grabbed her favorite pillow and her hairbrush. She could return throughout the day for other items.
"Andy, come over here." Andy moved to where Connor sat  knelt in front of his knees.
"Andy I received word this evening that your Mistress suffered a terrible stroke. (Andy's head popped up,the look of disbelief covering his face)She is in the hospital and ...and they are not sure if she will fully recover."
Tears flowed freely from the young man's eyes. Connor pulled him up onto his lap and held him.
"I will make sure that you get to visit her son."
"No Sir I can't. Her family....her family hates me. Thought we were "dating" for all the wrong reasons."
"You will stay here with us then until we find out what is going on."
Connor continued to hold and comfort him. Connors biggest fault though was how he always reacted to stress of any sort. Andy soon felt that fault pushing up against him.
"Sir...am I to take care of that for you?"
"No Andy. Here jump down. You and Rowan can stay up for a bit. He's a great listener and can be a great friend. Go finish up in the barn and I'll see you in the morning." Connor placed a comforting kiss on Andy's forehead as they walked out the office. Rowan first noticed the forehead kiss then Connors appearance. So he knows something stressful has happened. The tears also were pretty evident.
"Rowan, Andy just received some pretty rough news. Please help him get through tonight. Y'all can stay up all night. If you do though stay in the barn. Understood?"
"Yes Sir."
As they walked across the yard they saw the silhouette of Master Keith and Theala. The paddling she was receiving as she leaned over was making her moan very delightfully. As much as they wanted to stop and watch, they knew how disrespectful it would be so they hurried off to the barn.