XI: The Island Welcomes Them Home

When the ferry docked on the island you could almost feel the relaxation as it washed over everyone, even Gladys. The drive to the mansion was short. Once arrived, and luggage and boxes were hauled to where they needed to be. All it took was one glance from Rowan to Connor.."Go on! Lol I see you biting at the bit to get to your horses."
Rowan shed his clothes on his mad dash to the barn. He heard Neo knickering inside as if he knew his young handler had returned. As he round the corner he collided with Andy. "WHOAA...man I'm so sorry. I’m Rowan you are Andy?"
as they both bent down to gather up the brushes that were dropped.
"Finally we meet. I've really enjoyed taking care of your "babies". They are great. I had to move Neo to the otherside. He started getting spooked in his other stall. Penny is doing great though."
Rowan rushed down and climbed up on the gate for Neo to see him. The reunion was Hallmark worthy. He then made his way over to Penny only to see that Vanna had beat him to her.
Both of their smiles were hard to beat.
"Rowan did you meet Andy? He's in the tack room."
"Yes we actually ran into, well more like collided into each other."
"I was told we cannot ride today. Maybe in a few days after everything is settled."
You could see the disappointment pull Rowans smile down.
"That's ok...I’ll just get back into the swing of things out here. I absolutely love it out here."
Shivanna walked the nearby grounds, peeking into the little B&B cottages and loved the little extra touches that make it for the Lifestyle use.
One small building had a sign that read "Brads Forever Ink". She got goosebumps just remembering the last time she saw Brad. She wondered if there were any future surprises from her Master where Brad was concerned.
When she walked around the back she saw the jacuzzi. She stepped in and felt as if she was melting from the warmth of the water. She lowered herself down so much that only her head was visible. She closed her eyes and felt very content. So content that she dozed off. She screamed out as she was woken up by two hands lifting her, just enough to set her down on a nice cozy lap. Connor laughed at her response as she cuddle up to his bare chest. Her legs straddled his body as they held onto each other.
"It feels absolutely perfect here. I never want to leave again."  She nuzzled her face against his chest then looked up at him. Connors hands moved under her bottom, lifting her enough to place her back down exactly where she was home. Her moans let him know that she was seated just right.
"Don't move...just squeeze me....mmmm yes, just like that." He brought her left nipple to his mouth, which pulled on both the nip and the clit as the connecting chain was never removed. Her first reaction was to jerk her hips, but that was stopped by a smart slap to her ass. She continued to squeeze around him as he alternated nipples, nipping, sucking, biting and licking. Both of them tormenting each other until Gladys called out that dinner was ready. Connor quickly lifted Shivanna off of him, denying both of them their release. He chuckled at her pouting face as he grabbed her hand to lead her to the house.
"Both of you go dry off, and get rid of "that" (Gladys pointing at Connor) before sitting down to eat."
Shivanna ran off giggling knowing that Gladys just got after her Master as if he was still a little boy.
Connor followed her into the bathroom as she held a towel out for him to step into. "You heard what she said lil girl...get rid of "this" so we can eat." As Shivanna started to lower herself to her knees Connor stopped her. "Mmm...just teasing. We will take care of that later. We will go down in a few minutes." They busied themselves putting clothes away until Connor was dinner table presentable.
Andy joined the family at the table. He was introduced to everyone and it was announced that he would be staying, due to the fact Connor had purchased more horses. You could see the faces of the 3 youngest family members light up. Business of the B & B was brought up and discussed.
"Our first visitors will be arriving next week. I have hired a staff to take care of the rooms and cabins. There will be demonstrations, vendors, and of course Brad will be here. Rowan...we might have to get you matching rings like Shivanna."
Rowan looked up quickly as the color drained from his face. He would do it but honestly was hoping Connor was joking. Connor never let on either way.
"Andy your Mistress will be delayed on her arrival. She has not given me a time table, until then she has asked for you to be part of this family in every sense of the word. We will discuss that in the morning. Last thing...playroom time resumes in the morning. Its’s time to get routine back into our lives."
After everyone finished dinner Rene and Shivanna helped Gladys with the kitchen. Rowan went with Andy to finish up in the barn. The new horses would be arriving in 2 days and they needed to make sure everything was in order.
"So what is it like being part of a larger family? It has only been my Mistress and myself for years" Andy asked.
Rowan plopped down on a saddle blanket covering the hay.
"It's really great. Everyone is involved. Yes he is our Master but it's more than that. He cares what we each think and takes in consideration what we say. It's always his final decision on anything but he includes everyone. I couldnt imagine being with any other family. Wait...you will see."