XIII: Mind Over Matter

After Connor and Shivanna retired for the night Sebastian led Rene to the patio. She initially resumed her position, on the planked wooden floor at his feet. Sebastian opened his legs for her to move closer, which she did. He placed her head on his thigh and began petting her hair. The night air was perfect, the stars were very bright. Sebastian restrained his very insistent urge to take her right then and there even though he had the go ahead from Connor. Renes warm breath enveloped him over and over, but he needed to prove to himself that he had control and that he was not only wanting sex.
After about 15 min he told Rene it was bedtime. They walked hand in hand into the house. Rene did not know what to expect as he led her to her own room.
"Please get the shower started Rene" which she did quickly.
As they both stood in the steamy booth she asked "I was trained to always keep my mouth or hand on my Master in the shower while washing him, do you request the same?"
He smiled, knowing how lovely that would be,"Not this time hun. In fact turn around so I can wash you."
His thick hands maneuvered over her body, sending her mind in twisting circles. Rene wanted more but knew he was fighting the urge himself. The soapy rag followed the trail down her ass, which she automatically pushed back against. He cleaned the area very well, which made her brace her hands on the shower wall. Still she remained quiet. With one hand he then pulled her back against his chest, his losing battle pinned between them. Sebastian's other hand with the soapy rag began cleaning her frontside. The soapy trail was now over both breasts as he began pinching both peaks over and over. The rag made its way slowly down her stomach. His free hand was now resting at her throat and he noticed her reaction. The pressure on her throat was the right amount, as she moved one hand to his outer thigh. He moved the sudsy rag lower as it covered her. She moved her legs to a wider stance. Over and over he washed her mound. The pad of his palm pressing at the top, arousing all the nerves in her clit. The washrag dropped to the shower floor as his fingers delved into the soapy wetness. Renes body pressed back against him, the shower pouring down over both. The grip on her neck tightens slightly, her moans are not only heard but felt.
"Please, ..Seb..Sir...Sir...please."
Sebastian continues his persistent prodding and rubbing. He needed her to cum for him as he refused his own relief.
Renes fingers are now gripping his thighs as she gets closer to her climax. His Hand tightens even more, "Now Rene, cum for me now!"
Renes body is trembling out of control even though the hot steamy water is cascading over her flesh. She begins to rock against Sebastian's hand. His own frustration is building each second. He finally feels her body peak....become rigid...then eventually the relaxation take over her body.
Sebastian removes his hand from her neck and from the well washed area below. Rene tries to step away but he holds her close.
"Thank You Sir, that felt wonderful." She then relaxed against him in his arms, eventually feeling his tension ebb away.
After drying off Sebastian made sure she was comfortable in bed, kissed her forehead and told her thank you. He then quietly made his way to his own room.