Chapter Thirteen

PROM NIGHT

"Ohhhh, I love this song!" Cassandra yells over the loud music and drags Aaron to the dance floor, again

They had danced all night long. Aaron mainly watched Cassandra make more friends and turn up for most of the night. He admired her beauty. She would catch him staring most of the time but didn't mind it, she felt the say way about him. 

Over the past couple of months the couple made the best of it. There was no drama or fighting. And Aaron stayed loyal and stayed away from his hoes. But sometimes Cassandra found herself fighting a jealous hoe for no reason. They both loved each other. 

However, after graduation they would be separated. Aaron would be going to California to play ball and Cassandra would venture to Georgia for a while. Cassandra wanted to have a long distance relationship but Aaron was very hesitant. 

"You say that about every song." Aaron says smiling. 

The two had already taken many, many, pictures and videos. Cassandra had never felt so in love in her life. After dancing a final slow song emerged through the speakers. Aaron wraps his arms around her waist and she lifts her arms on his shoulders. 

"We should get outta here." Aaron says smirking. 

Both of them know what they want in that moment in time. So they leave the ball room and head upstairs to the booked out hotel rooms. Neither of them speak, the sexual tension is reaching its peak. 

Aaron leads them to their room. And the minute he closes the door, they were all over each other like white on rice. Clothes were flying everywhere as they made their way to the bed with fresh sheets on them. Cassandra was ready to lose her virginity to the one and only. And Aaron was ready to take it. 

****

Cassandra woke up the next day sore and alone. She carefully looks around the room and hears nothing and sees nothing. She rubs her sleepy eyes and starts to pull on her sweatpants and hoodie. 

Aaron's clothes are all gone but her's remain on the floor. A teary eyed Cassandra checks out of the hotel and waits for her Aunt to pick her up. As Cassandra makes her way out of the hotel she is shocked by what she sees. Aaron speaking to a good and pregnant Andrea. 

She rolls her eyes as her Aunt's car pulls up. Aaron doesn't notice her leave because he's too focused on Andrea. 

"Did something happen?" Aunt Vye asks noticing Cassandra's bad mood. 

"I just realized that Aaron and I won't be together for long." Cassandra says going to her text threads. 

Cassandra: Don't bother speaking to me again. 

Aaron stands infront of Andrea mad as hell. Andrea puts her hand on her hip, her back aching. Her lips are pursed as she watches Aaron look for Cassandra. 

"What the hell you want?" Aaron asks. 

He left the room to get breakfast for the two of them. But Andrea stopped him outside. He needed to get back to Cassandra before she suspected anything. 

"You already know why I'm here. I'm not going to tell you again. I'm pregnant and you already know it's your's." Andrea says bitterly. 

"And I told you that once the baby is here and I get a DNA test I ain't doing shit." Aaron retorts. 

"Don't let me take  you to court." Andrea threatens. 

"You act like a nigga scared of the law." Aaron says rolling his eyes. 

"I'll tell Cassandra. There she is right now." 

Aaron roughly grabs her upper arm. He wasn't afraid of catching a case at the moment. He watches Cassandra speed off in her Aunt's car. He puts his head down in shame. He fucked up. 

"You keep acting like I want you. Just because we had a few slip ups doesn't mean we a thing." Aaron coldly says. 

It was true. During him and Cassandra's relationship he had gone and fucked Andrea, a few times to be exact. He feels bad for it and the guilt was eating him alive. He was mad at himself for making a child with Andrea. He'd rather it be Cassandra. 

And that's when he received the text from Cassandra. His heart broke into two pieces but he had already broke Cassandra's heart earlier. It was no turning back from this. 

Author's Note: 

I didn't know how to write about their prom tbh. I'm only in 10th grade so I'm clueless. Vote and comment.