Chapter One

Cassandra Summers walked right into class and sat down next to Aaron Thomas. She didn't speak to him, matter of fact she didn't want to speak to him.

"Last night was fun." Aaron whispered to her smirking and touching my thigh.

She cringed before smacking his hand. Aaron laughed and sat back in his seat.

Cassandra Summers was a smart girl. The quiet girl that sat in the front of the room, that was her. But her red hair made her stand out even more.

Aaron Thomas was the rich kid. Thought he had every right to be better than anyone because he dad was a retired pro basketball player.

For the next hour Cassandra had to put up with Aaron's shenanigans. He had fucked every girl in the school, but her. And he didn't like that.

"Remember to read chapters ten through fifteen by Thursday." Their teacher said letting the class leave.

Cassandra held her old bookbag on her left shoulder. She tried to slyly pass Aaron on the way out of the classroom.

The hallways filled with loud teenagers. Moving from class to class or going to lunch or skipping. They were everywhere.

"So when you gonna let me fuck?" Aaron asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Cassandra gasped clutching her notebook tighter to her chest. She hated when people used such vulgar language directed to her.

"Can you just leave me alone?" She politely asked trying to remove his heavy muscular arm.

"Not until you give me your number." Aaron tried to please her.

Cassandra rolled her eyes and shook her head no. Aaron had been trying to take her virginity since freshman year.

But Cassandra's virginity meant something to her. She wouldn't give it up until she was married.

"No. Don't you have a girlfriend?" Cassandra asked.

Aaron sighed while holding the bridge of his nose.

"Andrea...doesn't...have...to...know." Aaron said.

Andrea was this white girl that played volleyball with Cassandra. No one really liked her.

"Goodbye, Aaron." Cassandra told him speed walking to her next class.

The last bell of the day rang and Cassandra happily made her way to her locker. Her best friend, Terry was waiting for her.

"You still going to practice today?" Cassandra asked her.

Terry stopped filling her nails and looked at her friend, "Of course. We gotta beat the Bears this Friday."

Cassandra smiled and collected her binders from her locker and put them in her bookbag. Afterwords she grabbed her duffle bag.

The girls walked down to the gym and already saw some girls practicing. Terry and Cassandra played on varsity.

"Keep trying with that serve, Alani. Tilt your wrist a little and get comfortable you look stiff." Cassandra said to a struggling freshman.