- 20 -

secrets

DANIEL AND SEONGWOOS SKIT BC ITS SO FUNNY I LOVE BOYFRIENDS THE LEDGENDARY "AM I SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT" IM SCREAMING I LOVE THEM AHH (also i like made everyone around the same age for the sake of this story)

~

tonight the ong family was coming over to discuss the marriage.

luckily seongwoo had explained their situation to the rest of the guys.

he was against it as much as (y/n) was.

~

seongwoo's family arrived.

dinner was set and (y/n) greeted them politely as she sat down beside seongwoo.

~

"(y/n) i heard you and seongwoo have mutual friends at school."

"yeah..."

it was samuel who introduced me to all of them.

~

dinner was silent.

at least to (y/n) who drown out the conversation about marriage, which seemed to be all they spoke about.

even seongwoo was silent.

he was never silent like this.

as the adults conversed in the living room, their two kids awkwardly sat in (y/n)'s room.

~

he sat at her desk and she sat on her bed.

~

"seongwoo, what the hell are we going to do?"

"i don't know, fake your death and get samuel exiled, then expertly bring you and sam back together? you know, happily ever after."

"um, you basically described romeo and juliet and you know how that went."

"ah, right. sorry."

~

they just talked for a while, expressing their hate towards this marriage.

~

"i really want to be with samuel. i was just happier you know... and i don't want to be thrown out by my parents because they are family. i love samuel and my family, so what do i do? our families hate each other. so i'm stuck."

"just tell them that, but i really need to get something off my chest."

"what's up?"

~

(y/n) didn't realize she had been ranting about her dilemma to seongwoo for so long.

she looked up and seongwoo looked extremely nervous.

he tapped his fingers against his leg and kept his head down.

~

"i-i'm in love with someone else..."

okay, that's understandable.

"well so am i-"

he quickly cut her off, still not making eye contact.

"but my problem is... different."

~

she gave him a questioning look.

then told him to continue.

~

"i'm in love with daniel."

~

i mean usually there would be another girl...

but that's just too cliché.

I BET YALL DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULDVE LOVED IT AHHAHAHA AND I HAD TO WRITE IT WHEN I SAW seoulitics COMMENTLAST CHAPTERRR HAHAHA I LOVE ONGNIEL