Chapter 3: Unexpected Fights and Confessions??!

A/N: Hey guys! InLoVeWiThFaIrYtAiL here! I'm so excited to post this story right now. Hope you read and follow. If there's something you'd like to say, you could leave a comment or message me. And now chapter 3.

Note: Some of the attacks/magic in this story are only made up.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail. But if I do, there will be plenty of NaLu and fightings but sadly I don't

JUVIA'S POV

Juvia:Juvia is really angry at you for stealing my Gray-sama. Water Jigsaw!

Erza: Requip: Sea Empress Armor!

It didn't affect her at all because of the armor. But still I gotta try.

Juvia: Water Slicer!

Erza: Juvia! Stop this! Why are you doing this?

???: Juvia-chan? And Erza? Why are you guys fighting?

Juvia: Stay out of this, Lyon-sama. Water Punch!

It knocked out Lyon-sama.

Juvia: Water Cyclone! Water Nebula!

Erza: Water Slash!

She cut the cyclone and nebula in half. I guess she is powerful. What can Juvia do now? Then, Juvia noticed a river.

Juvia: Whirlpool! 

Erza: Water Slash!

We keep on fighting and fighting. Both of us panting really hard. Erza exquip her armor

Erza: Let's just stop this Juvia. We can talk this out. Please listen to me.

Juvia: NO! Water Force!

Erza-san was hit because she isnt in an armor.

Erza: Requip: Lightning Empress Armor! Look Juvia, We don't have to do this....

Juvia: NO! We need to finish this. Sierra! 

Juvia transformed into water.

Juvia: Water Nebula!

Juvia was one with the river that's why it's going to be stronger.

Erza: Juvia, sorry. But you leave me no choice. Lightning Cyclotron!

The attack hit both of us. Both of us are really angry at each other.

Juvia: Juvia will kill you, Titania! 

Erza: Shut your mouth, water girl!

???: Stop it both of you. Ice Make: Cannon!

Both of us was surprised by the sudden attack and was hit.

Juvia & Erza: Gray-sama/Gray!

Gray: You don't have to fight. If it's about me, I've already madde my choice. 

Erza: She was jealous.....

Juvia: Shut up Titania.

Gray: Stop it! It's you....Juvia. I always had my eyes on you. It's always been you and forever will be. I love you.

Suddenl Gray-sama pulled Juvia in for a kiss. Juvia was surprised but soon melted in the kiss. We broke  apart and both of us were panting really hard, our foreheads touched and both of us were blushing.

Juvia: Juvia loves you too, Gray-sama.

Gray: Just call me Gray.

Then we kissed again.