Chapter 8: Engagement

A/N: I'm really really sorry for not updating fast. The internet connection is bad so I wasn't able to update fast. Right now, I'll try to update 2 or 3 chapters. Anyway, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.

GRAY'S POV

Knock. Knock.

I knocked on the door. I was currently in front of Fairy Hills right now. I asked Juvia on a dinner date at a new restaurant I saw earlier. It was beautiful so I decided to bring her there.

I was wearing a suit. Nothing much but when I saw Juvia, wow. I mean, she's so gorgeous.

She was wearing a blue baby dress that's above her knees with silver heels. Her hair was a little wavy and she has light make-up to finish the look.

Gray: Juvia, you look beautiful.

Juvia: Thanks. Shall we get going?

I escorted her out of the dorms and we walked in comfortable silence. Some chats here and there and we reached the restaurant.

Once we're inside, Juvia looks amazed by the view.

Juvia: It's so beautiful. How did you find this?

I chuckled lightly. She can be cute sometimes.

Gray: That's not all. Besides, I reserved the most beautiful place here so we can enjoy.

We were lead by the waiter to our private spot. When we reached it, she looks stunned. The view was beautiful. You could see the each from right where we are standing. White sand, blue ocean, the moon and the stars twinkling above us.

Juvia: This is so beautiful. Thank you, Gray.

She hugged me and peck me on my lips. We sat down and ordered our food. Once we were done ordering, we talked about things and there was music on the background. I hope this is gonna work.

Minutes later and the food arrived. It looks delicious. We began to eat and have some small chats.

Gray: Are you enjoying so far?

Juvia: Actually, I love this place. This is just so amazing. The foods, the view and everything. I love it here. Thanks.

I smiled at her. Juvia stopped talking in third person after we got together. I don't know why, but I'm fine with it.

A few minutes later and we finished our foods. Now, it's time to do this.

Juvia: Let's go now.

Gray: Wait. I got something to tell you.

I got on one knee and Juvia looked shocked.

Gray: Juvia, I love you so much and I'll love you forever. I want you to be with me forever. If nothing lasts forever then,

I got a box from my pocket and opened it. It revealed a diamond ring.

Gray: Will you be my forever?

Juvia looks really shocked then she hugged me.

Juvia: Oh my gosh! Yes! Yes, Gray!

I was really happy. I kissed her full on the lips and put the diamond ring on her ring finger. I'm the luckiest guy alive. Suddenly, claps were heard. I looked around and people were clapping loudly with smiles on there faces,some were even crying.

???: Congrats ice princess and Juvia. So, when's the wedding?

The voice sounded familiar. I turned around and saw Lucy and Natsu together.

Gray: What are you doing here?

Natsu: We're on a date. Anyways, congrats man. Your plan worked.

Nasu fist bumped with me.

Gray: Thanks.

The people cheered again and after that, I walked Juvia home and I was jumping in joy. Yes! We're finally engaged!

The next day

I walked in the guild with Juvia hand in hand. I was really happy. I announced that we're finally engaged and the guild partied again.

Someplace at the same time.

Everyone was happy that there will be another happy married couple in months except one.

A man in a cloak stood not far from the guild.

???: I will get my revenge Gray. Just so you wait. I'll have her and no one can stop me.

Who is this guy and what does he plan to do? Is it yet another trouble that our couple will face? Find that out in the next chapters.

A/N. Hey guys! I'm finally back. I'm really sorry and I mean it. There are many problems but I hope you'll still support me. Thanks. Read and Review/Comment. Vote and Follow. Bye! I'm off to write another one.