Chapter 7: Final Battle

Note: Some of the attacks used in this story are just made up.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.

BOOOM!!!

Everyone: Minerva! And Rufus!??

MINERVA'S POV

Minerva: How touching. Giving us a warm welcome, you all must miss me, huh? Well you shouldn't have cause your lives are gonna be over. Space Comets.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Comets surrounded Minerva and with one move of her hand, the comets flew towards her enemies and they were badly injured.

Erza: How ddare you hurt my nakama. I'll never forgive you. Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor! I'll take care of her. Mira, you take the others.

Mira: Takeover: Satan Soul: Sitri. I'll take Rufus.

The two girls chared and fought their enemies.

Minerva and Erza's fight

Erza: Blumenblatt!

Minerva: Space Heat!

Erza: Requip: Black Wing Armor! Moon Flash!

Minerva: Space Removal!

Minerva and Erza exchanged attacks after attacks, kicks and punches. It was amazing.

Mirajane and Rufus' fight

Rufus: Memory Make: Karma of the Burning Land.

Mira: Gyaaah!! It's so hot.

Rufus: Memory Make: Shrine of Turbulent Fang.

Mire: Soul Extinction!

The two attacks clashed and they started to punch, kick or throw attacks at each other.

Meanwhile...

Lucy: Those two are scary. I wonder when they will finish their fight.

Natsu: Those two are selfish! I want some action too!

Gray: Yeah. I wanna fight as well.

Master: We need to rebuild the guild and it will cost a lot. *sob sob*

Back to the fights

Erza: Let's end this. With one strike, I'll finish you. Demon Blade Crimsom Sakura!

Minerva: GYAAAHH!!

Erza slashed through Minerva and she was defeated. Erza raised her arm in the sky. The guild cheer for Erza's victory.

Rufus: It's still not over. I'm-

Mira: Shut up!

Mira punched him and Rufus is down. The guild cheered and partied for their win.

A/N: Sorry for the wait and for this very bad chapter. I'm currently having a writer's block on this story. Anyways, I'm currently working on a new story. It's a high school life and a NALU!! I hope you'll read that when it's uploaded. I'll inform you when. Bye.