Chapter 9: Preparations

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.

JUVIA'S POV

It has been three months since Gray proposed to me and we've decided to prepare for the wedding. I know it's too early but I don't care. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives.

Juvia: I'll ask the girls to join us in arranging it. Good idea right?

Gray: Sure.

We decided to meet up with the girls and their boyfriends. We went to the cafe where we decided to meet up.

Lucy: Hey, Juvia.

Juvia: Hey, Lucy. I see you brought Natsu with you.

Lucy: Well, I wasn't planning on bringing him, but he kept on bugging me.

Lucy pouted and I laughed at her.

Natsu: What did you said, droopy eyes?

Gray: I said you're an idiot, slanty eyes.

Natsu: Ice princess.

Gray: Fire breath.

Natsu: Stripper.

Gray: Ash for brains.

Then they headbutted each other. I giggled at them and Lucy just shook her head looking disappointed but I saw her smile.

Lucy: They'll never change, will they?

Erza: Are you two fighting?

Here comes Erza with her fiance, Jellal. Gray and Natsu slung their arms around each other pretending to be best friends.

Gray: What? No. Why would we? We're the best of friends, right Natsu.

Natsu: Y-yes. We're best friends.

Lucy and I just giggled at them while Erza approved of their act. Sometimes I'm wondering, how can Erza stay convinced that they're the best of friends?

Mira: Oh, so everyone's here already. I guess we arrived a little late. Ne, Levy and Lisanna.

Levy: Yeah, cause Lisanna here won't stop blabbing about how Juvia and Gray's wedding will go.

Lisanna: Me? It was you who kept on gushing about how their child will look like.

Levy: Well, but it's fun fantasizing about things.

Lisanna: Especially if those fantasies of yours included a certain iron dragon slayer, right?

Levy blushed furiously and we laughed at her.

Erza: Well then, let's start preparing. First let's meet up with photographers, florists and caterers. Let's split up. We will take care of the florists, Juvia, Gray, Lucy and Natsu will take care of the caterers and the rest will take care of the photographer.

Everyone: Okay.

NORMAL POV

The groups started their search. Erza and Jellal are finding the perfect flowers to use on the wedding. While Mira, Lisanna and Levy are talking with different photographers and picking one of them. Gray, Juvia, Natsu and Lucy are lookig for caterers who prepares delicious foods.

With Erza and Jellal

Erza: Which do you think is better, roses or tulips? Or maybe this one or this? What do yo think, Jelly?

Jellal: Anything you think is perfect.

Erza peck his lips and smiled at him. The florist looked at them and smiled muttering about 'love' and such.

With Mira

Mira: How about we hire Jason to do the work.

Lisanna: That's a good idea, Mira-nee.

They went to where Jason works and found him. They told about Gray and Juvia's wedding and that they're hiring him to be the photographer and that he can put it on the magazine.

Jason: That's cool! Cool!

With Gray and the others

Natsu: Wow! All these foods are delicious. I think you should just tell them to cook all these on your wedding.

Gray: Yeah. What do you guys think?

Juvia: It's fine. How about the cake?

Lucy: I think strawberry flavored cake is perfect.

And so they tried different foods and cakes. Later, they met up with everyone and was happy with their accomplishments and decided to call it a day.

The next day

Juvia and Gray are deciding on who will be the bridesmaids and groomsmen of their wedding.

Juvia: I choose, Lucy, Levy, Erza, Mira, Lisanna and their partners. Maybe Wendy and Romeo too.

Gray: Good. Now let's list all the guests.

They started to list the guests. They also prepared the possible dates for their wedding and some places they can party after the wedding.

Dress and Tuxedo picking

Mira: How about you try this on. Oh this one too. And this. Now, go to the changing room to pick one.

The girls are helping Juvia in picking a wedding dress for her and after that, they decide to pick the bridesmaids' dresses.

Juvia came out and the girls inspected it. They all shook their heads.

Lisanna: Try the other.

Juvia tried many different dresses until they found the perfect one. (author: I'll reveal the look of the dress on the day of their wedding.)

While the girls were trying to match make-ups on Juvia. After that, they started to pick their dresses for the wedding.They rummaged through the many racks of clothes.

The other boys on the other hand are picking suits for Gray and themselves. Gray is trying many suits that will fit him until he find the perfect one. The boys also try to find their suits while the girls are doing the same.

After the long day of dress and suit picking, they finally finished. They went to a nearby restaurant to eat and rest after a looooong day.

At the Fullbuster residence

Gray: That was tiring din't you think so Juvia?

Juvia: Well I had loads of fun with the girls.How about you?

Gray: Yeah, but it was a little boring.

Juvia laughed and Gray joined in also. They talk and talk about things to do on their wedding and things needed to do. They both agreed that planning a wedding was tiring and hard but it was worth it.

The two decided to sleep and call it a day. They slept next to each other. Both happy that they can be together like this.

A/N. Hey so it's done. I decided to edit it because I don't look satisfied with the one I made earlier. I'm having a hard time because this is a GrUvia fanfic and I really only ship NaLu but I'll try to make it work. Bye.