Chapter 15: Train Ride

The young mages boarded the train and got settled in. On the first compartment sat John, Nashi, Michael and across them are Mary and April. While on the second compartment sat Mareabelle, Ersa, Jizelle and Gavy.

MICHAEL'S POV

We got in the train and sat on two separate compartments. I sat beside the window while everyone took their seats. Beside me was Nashi and saw that she was drinking something.

"What's that your drinking, Nashi?" I asked and she looked at me, finished drinking whatever it is.

"Hmm. Oh this?" she asked and pointed at the bottle. "This is a medicine for motion sickness. I get it every time I'm in any type of transportation. Gavy had it too. I guess it's a dragon slayer thing." she said and shrugged at the last part.

I just nodded and looked out the window, the train starting to move now.

They were all just talking for a while and they stop probably to sleep or get some rest.

Suddenly, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked at my right to see that Nashi was resting on my shoulder. I blushed different shades of red. I must look like a tomato right now.

I looked away to force my blush down and to calm my rapidly beating heart. I've been feeling this way towards Nashi now and I guessed that I have a crush on her. I sighed and let her rest her head on my shoulder as I felt myself drift onto dreamland....

JOHN'S POV

I looked over my right and saw Nashi resting her head on Michael's shoulder, while he rested his head on Nashi's head. Both are sound asleep.

I clenched my fists and looked away. I don't want to admit it, but I think I like Nashi and I'm jealous of them. Call it cheesy but it's true. Someday, I swear to myself, I will make her fall for me. And I drifted off to sleep.

APRIL'S POV

OMG!!!! I just wanna squeal and jump around. I am soo gonna tell Mareabelle, Ersa and Jizelle about this after the train ride.

Nashi is in a love triangle!!!!! I caught the blush on Michael earlier and John looking jealous of the two. This is really cute!! Ah~ Young love~

MARY'S POV

Pfft. I tried to contain my laughter. This is so funny. Michael, Nashi and John are in a love triangle.

I can't believe my twin already found his love. I'm so telling my mother about this after we got home.

Maybe I can play match make? I'll tell the others about it. This is gonna be fun....

-Meanwhile-

MAREABELLE'S POV

It's boring in here. Ersa is busy thinking about plans on our mission, Jizelle is busy reading romance novel and Gavy is sleeping. I sighed. I wonder if something interesting is happening on the other side.......

A/N. And finish. I'm really sorry about not updating much. I'm busy and kinda lazy. But don't worry, I'll update every now and then. School's coming and I'm excited. So, that means lesser time to update. Maybe twice a week? I hope you enjoy. Did you guys read about the new chapter of FT? OMG!! I thought Wendy and Carla already defeated Face??!! And I'm excited to see the fights that will ensue. I wonder what Lumen Historia??? is..... Anyways, BYE!!!