Chapter 14: The New Generation

-10 Years Later-

It was a normal day. Not too cold and not too hot. Just the perfect weather to relax and take in the peacefulness of the day. Birds chirping, a light breeze, a very peaceful and quiet-

CRASH!

Except for the rowdy guild Fairy Tail. Sigh. Guess Fairy Tail is still the same even after ten years. Well, that's Fairy Tail for you.

"Mom! Dad! Wake up! I wanna go to Fairy Tail." a pink haired girl with big innocent eyes shouted and tried to wake her parents.

A groan can be heard from underneath the blankets. "Nashi? Morning, hun. What do you want?" a blonde haired girl said while rubbing her eyes and yawned.

"Mommy, I wanna go to the guild. Please." Nashi, as her mother called her, pleaded and put on her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. Just let us get ready." her mother said while little Nashi got up and went downstairs with a hug grin on her face.

Her mother smiled and stretched her limbs. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she got dressed in a white summer dress that reaches past her knees. Put on her combat boots and her belt with her whip and keys. She blow dried her hair and brushed it, putting on a white headband with blue stripes on it.

She studied her look and was pleased on her appearance. She looked behind her and smiled sweetly at her husband who she guessed just wake up.

"Hmm? Where you going, Luce?" a pink- erm salmon- haired boy said while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"We're going to the guild with Nashi. So Natsu, go and get ready. I'll be downstairs waiting for you, 'kay?" the blonde haired girl named Lucy said.

Natsu only nodded and made his way to the bathroom and kissing Lucy's lips on the way.

Natsu was done preparing himself and went to the dinner room to find his daughter and wife eating breakfast together.

"Hey girls." he greeted. He kissed Nashi's forehead and Lucy's lips and sat down to eat his breakfast prepared by his loving wife.

The family eat their breakfast while chatting every now and then. After they finished, they headed to the guild.

"Morning everyone!" Natsu greeted everyone. Some greeting him back while others nodded their head acknowledging the family's presence.

"Hey, flame-brain!" a raven haired guy said and punched Natsu in the arm as greeting.

"What was that for, ice princess?"

"Ash for brain!"

"You lookin' for a fight?"

"Yes. I'll take you on anytime."

And so, the fight in the guild started yet again.

Lucy and her daughter, Nashi, walk towards a group of girls seated in a table.

"Hey guys!" Lucy cheerfully greeted her friends and they greeted back.

"Nashi!" a voice shouted and the person waved frantically.

"Mom, I'll just go to them, okay?"

"Sure. Just be careful."

Nashi run towards the table where a group of children is sitting and greeted them. They talked and talked.

"How 'bout we go on a mission ourselves?" a blonde guy suggested.

"But our parents won't allow us to go by ourselves." whined a red haired guy.

"Well, we the older ones can go with you to ensure your safety. Besides, they allowed us to go on a mission last week by ourselves." a silver haired girl said.

"Then let's ask permission already." a blue haired girl said with determination in her eyes.

And so, the nine young mages of Fairy Tail begged and pleaded to their parents to let them go on a mission by themselves, which the parents agreed to do.

"Let's do this one." a black haired girl suggested. "Let's meet at the train station in twenty minutes. Let's prepare ourselves for this mission." the blue haired girl said.

They walk their separate ways and prepared for the mission.

-20 minutes later-

"Where were you guys? What took you so long?" the blue haired girl with a very big luggage tap her foot impatiently. "I already bought our tickets so get on the train." she commanded while the others just sighed and sat down on the train.

A/N. Hey guys! I'm sorry for the long wait. I hoped you liked it. Anyways, I'll introduce the characters on the next chapter. Bye!