Chapter 12: New Life and New Trobles Part 2

JUVIA'S POV

It's been a month and Lucy and Natsu finally decided to get married and they did. Thank goodness or else if they don't, us girls will have to force them.

It's been five months already since I've been pregnant and my tummy is growing. Only four months to go before my baby comes out. So are the other girls but if you even mention this especially to Erza, you're digging for your own grave. Wow, many pregnant ladies here in Fairy Tail.

The guild was the same maybe even louder and rowdier? But is was really fun and great here.

Natsu and Gray fighting about the stupidest things. Erza going on rampage mode. And did I mention she's scarier when she's pregnant? I hope her children won't be like her or else all hell would break loose and it will be the end of everything. Cana always drinking and she's in a relationship with Bacchus. The Raijinshuu Tribe with Laxus, Lisanna and Efman talking together. They are gatting along quite well. Mira was smiling behind the bar and admiring the quild. The exceeds talking happily on one table. Lucy, Levy and Wendy talking about books with Gajeel behind Levy keeping an eye on her. What an overprotective husband. Well, he is a dragon slayer after all. Everything was fine and great.

It was still the same old Fairy Tail but this time there are children and it will be many anytime soon.

The kids were talking and playing happily in one corner with Master playing with them. They are like angels to all of us.

Maybe this was the best decision I have made in my life.

-Four months later-

Everyone was panicking, shouting, running, pacing around. No one was helping at all.

What's happening you say? Well, Juvia is going to deliver her baby anytime soon and everyone is panicking.

"Calm down everyone!" Wendy yelled through all the chaos and everyone did. " Thank you. Now can you please carry Juvia to the infirmary? Someone get towels, basins and hot water to the infirmary. Oh and guys aren't allowed to go inside." Wendy said and made her way to the infirmary with some girls following behind her.

After an hour of screaming, Gray trying to go inside the infirmary while the guys try to hold him down and the guild gushing on how the kid will look like, Wendy came out and told them to come in.

Gray hurried inside and there he saw Juvia with a baby. He sat beside her and hold the baby in his arms.

"Gray, it's a boy." Juvia whispered. Her voice a little hoarse. Gray could only smile widely.

"What're we gonna name him?" "How about Sky? Sky Fullbuster. Sounds great right?" Gray suggested and Juvia smiled and agreed to him.

Everyone rejoiced and partied yet again. Everyone was happy that there's going to be a new family.

-9 months later-

Everyone was preparing for the baptismal of baby Sky.

Juvia and Gray chose Natsu and Lucy to be the godmother and father and they gladly accepted. Though the other girls were jealous, they were still happy about it.

Everyone at the guild whose available were currently inside the church waiting for the priest.

BOOOMM!!!!

A/N. Hello guys! I apologize for not updating for days. You could hit me but pleas don't let Erza go to me. Anyways, the reasons I wasn't able to update was first, I am busy reading the books Dan Brown wrote well in PDF. They are great so I can't stop reading it. And also, I'm caught up in reading fan fictions. They are just great. Second reason is because I've been going to places like hospital for eye check-up, in the mall to but things, enrolling in school and such. Thirdly is because I'm not inspired enough. I don't have inspiration so please tell me what you think. I'm sorry for not updating and for the crappy chapters I've been writing. I'm also writing new stories so look forward to it.Bye!