Chapter 5: Mirajane and Laxus on a date??!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail.

LUCY'S POV

I entered the guild and was happy to see the guild as rowdy as usual. I smiled at this and went my way to Levy-chan and we started to talk about books and my novel. I got all flustered when she talk about my novel but at the same time happy, especially when she talk about me and Natsu. I'm really embarassed.

Erza: Natsu, Gray, Lucy we're going on a mission so hurry up.

I sweatdropped. Erza can be really bossy and scary at the same time. Oh, well better get ready before she punishes us. I bid Levy-chan my goodbyes and headed to the team.

When we got approval on the mission, we got out of the guild and headed to the train station. Natsu laced his hand with mine which I blushed but didn't mind and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Gray: I hope you'll focus on our job and not be all lovey-dovey with each other.

Natsu let go of my hand to fight Gray, again. I sighed.

Natsu: Oh. Looks like someone's jealous.

Gray: What was that, tabasco freak?

Natsu: You heard me, ice princess.

They headbutted each other and Erza glared at them and they immediately pretended to be best of friends. I sighed. They never change do they?

MIRA'S POV

The guild was as rowdy as usual. Fighting, shouting, drinking and all those things. I sighed and smiled. I'm reall happy to be a part of the guild. I returned to cleaning the mugs with a rug with a smile on my face.

Erza came up to me to have an approval on the job Team Natsu's going to take. I stamped it and they headed off.

Laxus sat on one of the stool in the bars and asked for a beer which I gladly did as he told.

He sat there drinking his beer while I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what happened with me and Laxus the past few days. I was in la-la land thinking about me and Laxus until he brought me back to reality with his voice.

Laxus: So, you want to grab some lunch? I mean if you're free or something.

Laxus scratched the back of his neck nervously. I giggled. To think Laxus has this soft side on him.

Mira: Sure. I'll just tell Lisanna and Kinana that I'll be gone. Wait for mi in front of the guild. I'll be back in a few.

Laxus nodded and headed outside. i made my way towards Lisanna and Kinana and told them that I'll be gone.

Lisanna: So........ Laxus and you are going on a date?

I blushed and just laughed

Mira: Nah. He just wanted to treat me. I'll be going now. Take care.

When I was gone and met with Laxus, I could hear squealing and screaming inside the guild. Maybe Lisanna take it wrong? I sighed.

We continue to walk and start some conversations every now and then. Afterr some time, we arrived at 8-Island located in Hargeon. We entered the building and sat on one of the tables. After some time, a waitress appear and we were about to order when I realized who it was.

Mira: Ara, ara. I didn't know that this is the job you did, Lucy.

Lucy: Mira and... Laxus? Are you two on a date?

I blushed and I could see Laxus has a tinge of pink in his cheeks. I waved my hands in front of me.

Mira: N-no. He just wanted to treat me. That's all.

Lucy: Sure~ So what would you like?

Mira: I'll have a Ruby Parfait and Holly Soda, please.

Laxus: I'll have Blue Sky Bolognese, Beast Man Curry and Holly Soda.

Lucy: Your orders will be prepared shortly.

Lucy left and the atmosphere was kinda tense so I decided to break it.

Mira: Thanks for bringing me here. I heard that the foods here are prepared by magic. It's kinda great if you ask me.

Laxus: It's nothing.

Moments later and Lucy arrived with our orders.

Lucy: Enjoy your meal.

We began to eat and Laxus paid for all of it and I insisted that I should pay my half. But he refused because he said that it will be his treat. We got out of the restaurant and decided to go back.

Inside the restaurant

Lucy was smirking, Erza was blushing, Gray couldn't careless, Happy was rolling his tounge saying 'They liiiiikeee each other' and Natsu, he was just eating the customer's orders.

Lucy: Those two make a great couple, don't they?

Gray: I agree with you. Let's continue our job so we can go home.

Lucy: Natsu! Stop eating the foods.

Back with the two (still Mira's POV)

We were walking back to the guild in a comfortable silence and I like it. When we were nearing our house, Laxus stop so I also stop. He looked at me before saying.

Laxus: So, didi you enjoy today?

Mira: Of course. I loved it. Thanks by the way.

He was about to leave, but I stopped him and was planning to give him a peck on the cheek but wrong move.

LAXUS' POV

I was about to leave when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I turned around to ask Mira waht's wrong but, wrong move.

I turned around and everything was shocking. I felt something soft and sweet in my lips. I realized it was Mira's lips on mine. I looked at her and she was blushing and suddenly broke the kiss. I smirked.

Mira: I-i'm sorry. It w-was meant to be on the cheeks but y-

I cut her off by smacking my lips with her.

MIRA'S POV

I was spologizing when Laxus just kissed me!!!! At first I was really shocked but suddenly, I melted into the kiss and I kiss him back. I could feel him smirk and just deepened the kiss. We pulled from the kiss and just stared at each other's eyes. Both of us were panting and were blushing.

Laxus: I love you.

Mira: I love you too.

And with that we kissed again but broke it when we heard someone squeal.

LISANNA'S POV

I couldn't hold it any longer so I squealed. They both looked at me with flustered faces.

Lisanna: And you say you weren't on a date.

I snickered and just smirked at the two. I left the two to do their 'thing' and waved at them.

MIRA'S POV

Mira: Well, see you on the guild tomorrow?

Laxus: Sure,babe.

He left and waved at me. I entered the house. Lisanna and Elfman suddenly bombared me with questions and I smiled at this. Today is the most wonderful day in my life.

Who knew that agreeeing to someone to go on a 'lunch' would turn out this way?

A/N: I'm back. So this chapter is kinda like a filler and also some are like that too. So did you guys enjoyed this filler? It only focuses on MiraXus because I don't know what to add anymore. Thanks for reading. BTW, the foods they ordered earlier are true so I don't own them. I looked it up on google. Anyways, Bye! Until next time!