The first note.

Brielles POV

I set my books down on the table and sit down on the stool next to my Chemistry partner. Short black curled hair, brown eyes. I study her features and she turns and looks at me. "What is there something on my face" she says taking out a compact. "No, sorry i was spacing out" i say looking away. "Oh ok, i was ready to freak." she says sighing. I laugh a little. "Im Brielle, the new student" I say holding out my hand waiting for her to shake it. She smiles and shakes my hand. "Im Christina Marie" We exchange numbers and talk for a bit trying not to get caught by the teacher. The tall guy with blonde hair walks past and hands me a note. I open the note and look at it. No good self centered scum bag, go away, die already . I look up at him and get up to throw the note away. "Miss Montoya where do you think your going.". the teacher says looking at me. The class laughs and i look down. "Im throwing something away." I say pulling out the old granola wrapper that i still have from breakfast. He nods and tells me no more eating in class. I nod and throw the paper away. I sit back down and wait for lunch to come. 

**********

The final bell before lunch rings and i walk out of math class with my books in my hands. I walk around the corner and someone runs into me. My books fall out of my hands and i look up. The five boys from this morning. "What are you doing slut" The one with curled hair says kicking my books away. "Nothing" i mumble. "What did you say" the blonde one said yanking on my hair. They all laugh and walk away. I walk over to my books and pick them up. I go to my locker and open it. I set my books on the top shelf and grab my lunch bag along with my phone and headphones. I walk outside to where everyone has lunch. I look around for Beth. I see her wave and i walk over. Why are they at the bleachers. I think to myself. "Brielle meet Christina, liam, Noah, Emily, and Ava. guys meet Brielle, shes the new student from Nevada." They all say hi and we get to now each other. "who are the five guys over there." I say gesturing to the small picnic table by the door. "Oh those are the top jocks, the blonde is Corbyn Besson, the tall brunette with the butt chin is Jonah Marais, the curly haired one is Jack Avery, the brunette with the really cute jawline and the gap in between his teeth is Daniel Seavey, and the Brunette with blue eyes and the guitar is Zach Herron." Christina says. I nod and look down at my phone. One new tweet, from @corbynbesson. Fucking whore thinks shes the shit, gonna beat her ass next time is see her. I shut my phone off and look over at them. They all begin to laugh except for one. Jack. He isn't laughing. 

Daniels POV

"nice one Corbyn" I say laughing along with the rest of the guys. "We are gonna make this girls life a living nightmare." Jonah says looking at everyone. "Jack why the fuck arent you laughing" Zach says. "Because this isnt right" He says. "Well you have no choice, either you go along with it or will blame this all on you and you'll get suspended not us." Corbyn says looking at him angrily. Jack sighs and nods. Lunch ends and soon school does too. 

****

The final bell rings and we all walk out of the school. We see Brielle and walk towards her. We catch up and look around to make sure no one is around. " I got this one." I say walking up. They all watch as I walk up grabbing her by her hair and throwing her down. "Hey what the fuck" She yells. "Oh so now your going to back talk aye" I say kicking her stomach two times. She starts to cough up blood and the others join in punching and kicking her. Zach and I pick her and pin her to the gate fence. "Jack get over here, its your turn." He looks up and slowly walks over. "Hit her jack, you know you want to." Corbyn whispers in his ear. 

Brielles POV

I breath in and out heavily. I look at the boy who stands in front of me with a sorry look on his face. I look at him, My face numb and swallow. Tears rolling down the sides of my face. He mouths the words, Im sorry. I look down and next thing i know, my body lays one the cold cement curled in a little ball of sadness and pain. I wait until they leave to get up and walk home carrying my board. I get to my house and before going inside I make sure no one is home so that i can go straight up to my room without anyone seeing me. Good no one is. I walk inside and walk straight up to my bedroom. I walk into my bedroom and lock the door i throw my bag on my bed and board in the floor. I burst out into tears looking at myself in my bathroom mirror. I take a quick shower to wash off the blood and i throw on a pair of pj shorts and a nirvana tee. I run downstairs and grab my camera and tripod. I set my camera up by my bed and i hit record. "So today i was physically bullied by 5 boys and what they dont know is that I have a history of suicide and suicidal thought, so i decided for my first video on here i would do a cover of ed sheerans The A Team, while playing the piano. so here we go."

****

I finish the video and upload it to YouTube. I shut my laptop and put everything away. I plug in my phone and play music. A few hours later my phone buzzes. I check it and see an email from a very special person.

------------------

Somewhat of a cliffhanger, but ill update tomorrow and you guys will find out who Brielle got an email from.