Wonder

Brielles POV

There was one thing and one thing only that was going through my mind. Why is she here? I stand there and Sydnie comes over to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and other people walk over and stand next to me.
"Jack, why is she here" i say walking up to him.
"I dont know she just walked in" he says being interrupted by Aspen.
"I came here to tell Jacky Poo something" My eyes widen as she puts her hand on her stomach. "Im pregnant" she says giving him a smirk. My heart drops and instant tear role down my face. I grab my bag and walk out.

Jacks POV

The door slams as I stand there in shock. I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around.
"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER" Sydnie says slapping my across the face.
"What the hell sydnie! How was i supposed to know she was pregnant" I say looking at her.
"Thats not the point, the point is that you cheated and broke her heart and you will never be forgiven for that" she says.
"What was i supposed to do when she was in the hospital. I had no one to go to" i say.
"You had us to go to jack, not some skank from the side of the rode." she says.
(ONCE AGAIN LOVE ASPEN NO HATE AT ALL)
*few hours later*
Soon after aspen left sydnie went out looking for brielle. I never should have done this to her.
The door opens. Its sydnie. She has tears in her eyes. The phone then rings. Zach answers it. He starts to cry.
"Zach what is it" Jonah says as zach puts down the phone and sits on the couch.
"There was a shooting. Brielle was hit." he says. My heart drops. I sit down next to him.
"This was all because of you Jack, she wouldnt have left if you would just tell the truth." Zach says looking at me.
"why do you care so much" I say looking at him.
"I care because I love her" he says standing up. "She was planning on breaking up with you tonight because of what you did the last time she ended up in the hospital. She doesnt trust you." He stands up and storms out.

Brielles POV
I took an uber towards the closest starbucks. Once i got there i ordered my coffee as a random man came into the store. Everything flashed before my eyes. I felt a cold bullet hit my hit then my rib as i hit the ground. The last thing i saw was the man jump up on the table beside me. I heard sirens ring as bump jolt me into a sharp pain. I cant hear myself but i can picture me screaming. I then see the night sky slowly fade away.
*A few hours later*
I hear voices but all i see is darkness. I dont hear doctors anymore but the voice of someone familiar. I think its zach. But why would he be here. Where's jack? Why isn't he here. I want my baby. What happened to get me here. I dont understand. I hear Zach speak. I can feel a motion towards my hand but i dont know what it is.
He begins to speak.
"Hey Brielle, i hope you hear what im about to say because it means everything to me. Ive loved you since day one. I truly have. The situation your in right now hurts me and i cant stand seeing you like this. I want to be the one waking up next to you each morning. I want to be the one holding your hand each night before we go to bed. I want to be the one that has cute couple pictures on instagram. I want you because i actually care. I always thought happiness starts with a H but i guess it starts with U. I want a life with you and i want you to know that. I will be the man to treat you right. I will be the one for you. I love you baby I love you..." He finishes speaking. My body begins to tense up. I breath in and everything comes back to me.