Relief part 1

Brielles POV

I grab my crutches and make my way to the door with Logan. He opens the door and we walk to the elevator. We get in the elevator and head over to the orthopedics. We get to the orthopedics and the doctor comes in. I lay on the table and he exams my knee. 

"Okay you can put your brace back on." the doc says.

"So do i need surgery" i say sitting up and putting my brace on. 

"From what your knee is looking like, no you do not but you do need to stay on the crutches for another week so that the tear can heal. Overall the pain is mainly coming from the dislocation of the knee to Im going to have you fitted for a dislocation knee brace which holds your knee cap in place. So for now you are good to go, i would like to see you again within the next two weeks." He says. We check out and make another appointment. We go back to the house and relax. I lay on the couch with Jack.

We play a few games on the Xbox with the other boys

We play a few games on the Xbox with the other boys. I give up on playing because well i suck at video games. I grab my phone and scroll through my Instagram feed. I see a pick of jack and I on a fan page and like it. I comment and blue heart and follow the fan page. I continue seeing more and more edits of us and I smile. I save the edits into my Instasave and go onto snapchat. I take a pick of the boys gaming and say "these boys". I post it to my story and shut my phone off. I snuggle into jack and he looks down at me.  He kisses my forehead and i smile. I glance over at Zach and see him frowning. I grab my phone and open up Imessage. I go under our text messages and text him whats up. His phone buzzes but he doesn't bother looking. I text him again saying "Whats the matter you look depressed". He picks up his phone and puts the controller down.  I see him start typing. He sets his phone back down and continues the game. I read the message.

I look at him and he glances over at me

I look at him and he glances over at me. I didn't know he felt that way towards me. He gets up and starts walking to the door. 

"Zach," i say sitting up.

"Zachary!" I yell getting up. I make my way over to him. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. 

"Dont do this to me Brielle, whatever you do its not going to make me change the way i feel right now" He says turning away. I look at him. 

"Zach please just listen to me." i say. He stops in his place and looks at me. "Can we talk in private, please" he nods and we step out into the hallway. 

"What" he says standing there. 

"Zach, I didn't mean to screw you over, i didn't even know that you liked me. So please dont be upset with me." i say looking up at him. He looks at me. 

"Of course i liked you, your funny, beautiful, smart. You make me smile." he says putting his hand on my cheek. I look at him. I look away and back up a little. "Brielle, you are everything to me and if you being with jack is going to make you happy than so be it. I just want to see you happy but Im telling you right now he is not the one for you I am." he says looking at me. Him and i talk things out and go back inside. I sit back down next to jack and think over everything. What does he mean by Jacks not the one for me. My thoughts get interrupted by Jack getting up. 

"Do you want anything to eat" he says looking at me. "The guys and i are going to McDonald". 

"Uh sure, chicken nugget happy meal with a medium Vanilla Shake please" I say standing up.  I give him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and they take the hover boards to get the food. I lay on the couch and switch the TV over to American Horror Story. Someone knocks at the door so i get up and make my way over there. I open the door to see Christina and Beth at the door with suitcases. I squeal with joy and hug each of them. 

"Omg what happened B" Christina says looking at me. 

"Oh i dislocated my knee, no big deal" I say welcoming them in. I bring there bags to my room because i like dont sleep in there. We sit on the couch and get caught up. 

"So are any of the boys hot" Beth says plopping down onto the couch. I smirk and bite my lip. 

"Well you know those boys that were kinda like my bullies." I say looking at them. 

"Yeh and what do you mean were." Christina says. 

"Yeh well those are the other winners and Im kinda dating jack and Zach doesn't like me with him because he likes me and its really difficult." 

"Are you serious!!!" Beth says her jaw dropping. I giggle. 

"Why didn't you text us!" Christina yells looking at me. 

"Because i still dont know how i completely feel towards him, like i love him and all but we dont ever do anything. I wish we would at least go out somewhere and do something." I say looking down. My phone goes off. New snapchat notification from JACKY BABY.  I smile and open it. 

"I found a flower" the caption says. I smiles and snap back a pic of the girls and i. He texts me saying that zach thinks the open on the left is cute. I smile and shut my phone off. We watch the tv and i fall asleep. 

-------------------------------

So yeh thats my chapter for today. Imma do a quick Character update with pics next so hope you enjoy that. Vote, Follow and comment for more. Luv you guys <3