Love Songs part 2

Jacks POV

I place my hand softly against her cheek and lean in closer. I glance down and see her soft lips getting closer to mine. I close my eyes and a spark goes through my body. I press my lips against her and my heart begins to race. I strengthen the kiss and pull her closer. She places her hand on my chest and she pulls away. 

"Does it always feel like that." she says look up at me.

"It never feels like that" I say smiling a little bit. She places her lips back on mine and I fill with joy. Shes perfect. God shes more than perfect, shes all I ever wanted.  

Brielles POV

Fireworks go off in my stomach. Butterflies dance around my body. God I dont want it to end. I pull away and look at him. He looks at me. I sit on his lap facing him and place my hands on his cheeks. 

"Your so beautiful" he says smiling. I blush and look down. He lifts my head up and pecks my lips. I smile. "Really your are" he says looking me in the eyes. I smile and rest my head on his chest. I snuggle my head into his chest and wrap my arms around his torso. He puts the blanket over me and goes onto Netflix. I adjust myself so that i am now laying next to him with my head on his chest. He puts on Beauty and The Beast on Netflix and i snuggle up to him. 

"Do you wanna change into something comfy." he says looking at me. 

"Sure" i say sitting up. He gets up and walks over to his closet. He hands me a pair of his sweatpants. "Are you sure these will fit me" i say looking at him smirking. 

"Im sure you and i are almost the same size. Im gonna go get some snack while you get changed okay." he says walking towards the door. I nod and he walks out shutting the door behind him. I get changed and someone knocks on the door. I walk towards the door and open it to see Logan standing there. 

'Hey can we talk its kinda important." I nod and we go to the couch. I sit he hands me a piece of paper. I unfold it and see that its a assistant application. I look at him and smile.  

"Would you like to be my assistant" he says looking at me. I nod and hug him. "I just need you to fill out this paperwork and give it back so that i can give it to Manager Jeff."

"Ill have it back to you ASAP" I say smiling. I place the paper in my suitcase. I walk back to jacks room. I walk in to see Jack laying on the bed with snacks layed out in front of him. 

I smile and climb into his bed

I smile and climb into his bed. We watch movies and eat until we pass out. I think hes a keeper. 

---------------------------

Sorry for not posting. Short chapter today. I've been super busy with school and trying to raise 1,000 dollars for a school trip to NYC. But ill post more Monday. I dislocated my knee again so im really tired. Love you guys and please follow, vote and comment for more post. Also comment for suggestions on future books or chapters. <3 enjoy.