Heartbreak

Brielles POV

"Who is she!" I yell walking up to him. He stands there looking down. I slap him.

"Hey what the hell!" he says looking up. 

"Answer my question Jack, who is she" I say again.

"Shes a girl I've been talking too" he says looking at me.

"How long?" I say sighing. 

"How long what" he says smirking.

"How long have you been talking to her fucking asshole!"  I say looking at him.

"Oh haha" he says laughing. "Uh about a month."

"A MONTH JACK, A FUCKING MONTH." I say freaking out. I look around and see everyone watching. I get nervous. My palms start to sweat. I panic.

"Yeh whats the big deal your not gonna do anything about it, you never loved me." he says. My jaw drops.

"What the hell! I never loved you. Jack I have always been there for you, i support you and the guys. I've put up with you through hell and back so dont say that I never loved you." I say walking closer to him. 

"Yeh and ive put up with you and all you bitching, who was there to help you when you were injured, who was there to help you with your math homework, who was there to help you move. Me and yeh i know ive been a jerk to you but you deserve what you get." he says. 

"You so stuck up!" I yell. 

"You know what Im done with you" He says pushing me out of the way. He storms off and Daniel helps me up. 

"Fucking asshole" I say wiping my hands off. Daniel pulls me into a hug and everyone groups around him. I think about everything that has just happened. This isnt the Jack that I know.

"I wanna go home." I mumble into Daniels chest which is now soaked with tears. We get an uber home and once we arrive I go into my room and get all my stuff. I move my stuff into my actual room that I dont share with Jack. I set everything up and get my recording stuff set up. I turn my ring light on and turn on my camera. I begin to film. I breath in and breath out. I film my video and turn off everything. I edit very little parts of the video and post it to YouTube. I sit on my bed with several pill bottles laying in front of me with a water bottle next to them. I sit and think. Should I? Am i not worth living anymore? What did i ever do you make god hate me so much. To make everyone hate me. Every painful memory of jack and I and the boys flash through my mind. The memories of when him and I where at Venice beach for the fair and we shared a kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel. 

Jacks POV

After going to see Aspen to tell her things are off I go home so see if they even want me there. I walk in and Daniel grabs my arm. He pulls me over to the couch where he has a video that Brielle just posted. I watch it with him. Shes explaining everything that just happened. Her final words hit me. 

"This may be my last video YouTube, goodbye" then she covers the lens and the video ends. Tears role down my cheeks and i sit there in silence not knowing what to do. I know i made a mistake and I have to get her back. I stand up and Daniel follows me to Brielles room. I knock on the door but no response. I knock again and wait. My body tenses up and I open the door. It creeks open. I step in to see empty bottles laying on her bed. Her body still warm. My heart skips a beat as I see whats in front of me. Daniel steps in behind me and sees. He rushes over but i cant build the strength to move at all. Daniels words hit me as tears rush down my face.

"Shes not breathing" he says. The world starts to spin as i stand.  Stone cold, Clueless. Look at what i have done Jack. You did this not her. Everything is slow. I see Danny pull out his phone. Everyone comes rushing. I still stand. I see Logan pick up her lazy body and they all rush past me. I feel like my heads under water refusing to let me come up. 

Brielles POV

Its silent. My door is shut. There is nothing stopping me from doing this. I open each of the bottles dumping the pills into my hand. Handful by handful. Swallowing the pills. They all go down. I lay down and put my ear buds in. My music plays and my eyes start to get heavy. I black light appears. Its time. I shut my eyes and let the angel take me away. Everything shuts off and i slowly start to fade. 

Logan's POV

*3 Hours Later*

We are waiting at the hospital to be called in. I pace back in forth. The hospital doors open as a puffy eyed Jack Avery walks in. I can tell he has been crying. I walk up to him and hug him. My eyes start to water by i hold them back. Soon the doctor calls my in. I walk into the room where Brielle lays. Still as a feather. I sit down in the chair next to her bed. I take her hand. Tubes in and out of her body.

"You going to be okay, just hang in there Brielle, please for me" I say and my tears start rolling down my face. I kiss her forehead and walk up to the doctor. 

"Will she be okay?" I say crossing my arms. 

"From what her results say, she will be okay but once she wakes up there will be a slight memory loss, she very weak right now so we are draining the fluids out of her body." he says.  I nod and head back to the waiting room. I walk into the room and everyone looks at me. 

"She gonna make it" I say. Everyone cheers and I walk up to Jack. 

"Do you wanna see her" I say looking at him. 

"That would be nice" he says looking at me. I take him to her room and he sits in the same spot i did. I leave him so that he can say whatever he wants to her. 

Jacks POV

I sit down and look at her. This all happened because of me. 

"Hey Brielle" i say holding her hand. I feel like she cant her me but i hope she does.

"Listen, for me please, i know that i fucked up and Im sorry. I called things off with aspen. I did it for you. I know i was an ass to you and im so so so sorry. I didn't expect you to do this. Im really sorry Brielle." My eyes start to water. I look at her. Shes so beautiful. 

"I made a mistake and i understand that, Brielle you are the only one i have truly loved, and i was such a huge jerk to you, When Logan said that you were gonna make it, i didn't know what to do with myself, i didn't know if i should have cried tears of joy or do my happy dance in the middle of the hallway, You so beautiful and you hear that a lot. Please just hang in there, not only for Logan and the boys but for me too. Now we always say Love You but we never really said the words I love you, so Brielle i wanna tell you this right, I will always be here, you probably dont want me here but im staying, for you, im staying here with you and im going to help you through everything Brielle, because that what people do when they someone, they stick with them, and im doing this because I love you, I love you Brielle i truly do and im so so sorry so please forgive me." I finish talking and wipe my eyes. I kiss her forehead and walk out. She gonna make it. She going to make it Jack dont worry. i repeat to myself. They all take turns going in and saying what they want and soon we all go home. This was a long day. I really do love her. 

--------------------

Okay so i had trouble writing this because i couldn't see the screen because of my tears. I cried so much and i dont know what to do with myself. Its almost 9 pm and i want to stay up this late to get this chapter published. I hope you guys enjoyed it and please please please vote for this chapter, follow me for more and comment if you cried. I love you guys so much <3 Goodnight! <3