Love Songs part 1

Brielles POV
I hear the click if a camera go off and I open my eyes to see Zach with a Polaroid camera taking pictures of Jack and I. I jump up chasing after hi.
"ZACH GIVE ME MY CAMERA" I say chasing his around the apartment.
"No!" He yells throwing it Corbyn. I sigh and try to jump to get it. The worst thing about being short is that you can't reach things. I jump multiple times.
"Ugh I hate you guys" I say trying to get my camera back. Jack walks over and grab it out of Corbyn hands.
"Thanks" I say recahing for it. He runs off with it. They all laugh and he throws it back to Zach.
"Stop your gonna brake it." I say chasing after Zach.
"You can have it back if I can get a kiss" he says putting it behind his back. I sigh and place my hands on his cheeks. I lock my lips with his and quickly grab camera. I run into my room to put it away. I slide it in my nightstand drawer. I walk back out and see a sad Jack on the couch. I sit down next to him.
"What's wrong bubba " I say looking at him.
"Nothing" he says trying to avoid me. I can clearly see the tears in his eyes.
"Is this because I kissed Zach" I say turning his head towards mine.
"Kinda" he mumbles. I look down and see him fiddling his thumbs. I grab his hand and slide my hand between his. He looks at me.
"Why are you doing this?" He says.
"Doing what exactly" I say looking at him.
"Messing with my emotions" he says. I giggle and look up at him.
"Because I care" I say getting up. "That kiss didn't mean anything to me, I just wanted my camera back, one thing that we got out of it is the cute picture." I say looking at the picture in my hand. "Yeh it is pretty cute" he says getting up and taking the picture from me. I sit back down and figure things out. Logan comes in from the store and sits down on the couch.
"Are you guys ready" he says pulling out food for us.
"Ready for what??" Jack says.
"The music night" he says.
"Oh haha yeh" Jack says going on his phone. All the guys sit down and Daniel tunes his guitar. We all do out warm ups and Jonah decides to go first singing sweater weather by the neighborhood. Daniel plays his guitar to the melody of the song. Jonah starts singing and we all sit there watching him cheering every now and then. He finishes sing and Jack offers to go next. He plays his music and sings the song bad for you. I watch him. The way he closes his eyes when he sings and wiggles his nose when he hits a high or low note. He opens his eyes and sees me looking. I quickly look away and I see a glance of him smirking. I smile a little and look back up. He finishes singing and glances at me. I smile and we all clap. I decide to go up and I go on my phone looking for a song. I decide to sing our song by Taylor Swift. I start to sing. "I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car, he got one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my heart, he look around turn the radio down said baby is something wrong, I say nothing I was thinking how we don't have a song" I look up at Jack from my guitar and back down. "And he said, our song is a slimmer screen door, sneaking out late tapping on your window,when we're on the phone and you talk real slow, cuz it's late and your mama don't know." I continue singing and the guys dance around. I laugh a little and finish my song. Logan gets up and gives we a hug.
"How the heck are you guys so good" he says. I laugh. We all sing and the five boys get up and sing an original song that they wrote. They sing and the night ends a full happy sing along night. 

******

After picking up the house everyone but Jack and I went to bed. I walk to jacks room and knock on the door. 

"Yeh" i here him say. 

"Can i come in" I ask. I hear footsteps and soon the door opens to a shirtless Jack Avery. 

"What" he says looking at me. 

"Nothing, i mean, can i come in?" i say looking up at him. He nods and opens the door wider for me. I walk in and he jumps onto the bed. I take my shoes off and get onto the bed. He grabs the controller to his Xbox and continues his game. I notice hes playing a horror game and i smirk. I lay my feet in front of me and he looks over at me. 

"You wanna try." he says handing me the controller. 

"Yeh sure" I say taking the controller. I walk into the dark room in the game and go to the locker just like what Jack told me to do. I open the locker clicking the y button. I see a bloody head roll out of the locker. I screech and quickly curl up to jack. He laughs and looks at me. 

"You good?" he says laughing. 

"You set me up!" i say sitting up. 

"yeh and what if i did" he says looking at me smirking. 

"Ill have to get payback." I say not realizing that we are getting intensely close. 

"Yeh how exactly" He says glancing down. He places his hand on my cheek and we get closer and closer until...