Wake Up

Jacks POV

The monitor beeps. My hand in hers. Shes so silent. Why did I do this.?

"Morning Baby" I say knowing that there will be no response. Someone walks in and I look over to see who. Adin.

"What are you doing here" he says setting his flowers with the rest. 

" Supporting my fucking girlfriend" i say looking at him.

"Yeh okay well you should leave." He says. I look up and see him standing there.

"Why is that" I say.

"Because you dont belong here." he says raising his voice. My hand still in hers.

"Listen buddy, i still love her and i made a huge mistake but Im going to get her back and no one is going to stop me." I say as i feel a grip against my hand move. I look at Brielle and get closer.

"Brielle?" I say holding my hand on her cheek. Her eyes slowly blink open. I smile as tear of joy rush to my eyes. She groans and i push the button for the doctor. He comes rushing in and they sit her up a little to get blood rushing through her body. Soon Logan and the guys show up and we all explain everything that happened. 

"Im really sorry" I say looking down. 

"J-Jacky" she mumbles. I look up at her. "I-i-its oka-y-y" she spits out. I smile and kiss her forehead. They take her to run some test and get so pain meds into her body. We wait in the waiting room for the doc to give us the okay. She soon comes out and we go back in to her room. She soon is wide awake and walking. The doctor still wants to keep her overnight so that she doesn't do anything. 

(IM SKIPPING FORWARD A DAY CUZ LIKE YEH I WANT HER HOME) 

Brielles POV

I slowly get comfy clothes that jack brought to the hospital on with his help. I understand what he said. Im still a little hurt but I forgave him. I finish getting my clothes on and carefully get checked out. I walk to the car hand in hand with Jack. We get into the car and go home. Once we get home I go to my room with Jack. I sit on the bed and take my shoes off.

"It looks like someone has been sleeping in here while I was gone." I saying glancing at jack who I catch taking a picture of me. I giggle and lay down next to him. I turn on my TV and pull Netflix up We relax for a while and I fall asleep. 

*30 minutes later*

I wake up to Jack kissing my forehead. I open my eyes and look up at him. 

"Morning beautiful" he says. I smile. I check the time on my phone. 2 pm. 

"Jack is two o'clock in the afternoon. What are you talking about" I say smiling. 

"Nothing you just my sleeping beauty and I am the beast." he says. I blush and snuggle up to him. I rest my head onto his bare chest and watch whatever playing on the TV. I hear a knock on my door and i tell them to come in. Its Daniel. 

"How you feeling Brielle" he says sitting down next to us. 

"Better" i say looking at him. He smiles. 

"Someones here to see you" he says.

"Who" I say. He tells the person to come in and I see Beth walk in. I jump up and run over to her. We share a hug and sit down and catch up. 

" I cant believe your back from college" I say smiling.

"Yeh Jack texted me saying what happened are you okay?!" shes says looking at me.

"Awe jack, and yeh im fine now" I say. Jack wraps him arms around my waist and rest his hand on my lap. I smile and run my hands through his hair. We decide to go check something to eat. I quickly get a shower and get dressed.I put on one of Jacks hoodies and a pair of ripped jeans. We walk down to chipotle and order food. We didn't feel like eating there so we took it to go. 

We get home and set up the food in the kitchen. We sit down and eat. 

"So what are our plans for New years?" Jack says looking at me. 

"Well I was planning on throwing a party and inviting all our friends and maybe family." I say throwing my trash away. 

"Really who?" he says eating. 

"I dont know, Jake, team 10, Logan, Evan, Brendan, Lydia, Ava, Isla, your parents, Sydnie, Daniels parents, zachs parents and siblings, Jonah and corbyns family. Just close friends and family." I say sitting back down. 

"What about you parents?" he says.

"Oh them." I say. "My dads just overprotective and yeh he doesn't know about us. "

"Oh okay" He says throwing his trash away. He sits down next to me and soon Beth comes over. 

"Im still trying to think of a theme for the party" I say.

"How about black light?" Beth says. 

"No that seems to expensive, i wanna keep it basic but different if you understand what im saying" I say scrolling on my phone.

"Oh i have one" jack says. 

"What is it?" Beth and i say.

"Paris" he says sitting up. I smile but think of something to go with that.

"Oh i have it, Black and white Paris themed." i say. We all agree to that and i grab my laptop and create an invite on google docs. I print it off and grab my envelopes. I put divide the papers up into envelopes and write peoples addresses on them. I run them down to the post office and head back to the apartment. I get back and start to plan out jack and my outfits saying that i want it to be perfect.  

"Should i wear a dress" i say looking up from my screen

"I will if you do" Beth says looking over at me. 

"okay" i say. I create our outfits and order them along with decorations. For the rest of the day we relax on the couch and watch American Horror Story. 

-----------------------

I wanted to get a chapter up today so i kept it pretty basic. Sorry for not posting for now im only posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and maybe on the weekends if i can.  Im also starting a question of the day for the end of chapters along with my answer for the question. 

QOTD:

What is your least favorite app right now?

AOTD:

My least favorite app right now has to be Twitter. My twitter feed is really confusing and it just all gets messed up. 

Anyways. plz plz plz like comment you answer and  follow me for more. Love you guys so so so much<3 Goodnight <3 <3 <3 <3