Emails

Brielles POV

My heart beats as i read the very special email from him. Yes him. Logan Paul. 

Dear Brielle Montoya, 

I have picked you and six other people to come join me at my apartment  for a month. The way to enter was to post a video of you singing a meaningful song. You are one of the millions of people that have entered this contest. I have attached an online plane ticket, if you already live near by please email back to tell me so that i can cancel the ticket. Hope to see you soon. 

-Logan Paul

I email him back telling him that i live near by and i tell him my address. I pack some clothes and put my suitcase by my bed. I set my skateboard on my suitcase and hop onto my bed. Theres a knock at my door so i get back up and walk over to my door. I open it to see my dad and Valerie. I look at them and my dad finally speaks up. 

"Do you wanna explain to me about this email" he says. 

"I was invited to go spend time with someone who really means a lot to me dad, i really want to go, im getting bullied at school and i need to get away for a while, please just let me go. " I say looking at him. He looks at Valerie and back at me. "Fine you can go" he says. 

"omg really, thank you thank you thank" i say giving him a huge hug. They leave and i decide to go to the mall with Beth. I call her and we meet up. 

*********

"So your really going to meet the Logan Paul" beth says turning to me. 

"Yes, i want to change my look what do you think i should do." I say looking at my phone. 

"I agree you could use a change, okaay first off you need a new hair color, lets try-" i cut her off. 

"Yeh no im not dying my hair" i say stopping in my place. 

"Ugh fine, maybe some new nails, those are rachet Brie" she says and we walk into the nail salon. I get a nude acrylic nail and she gets a lilac acrylic nail. We walk out and decide to walk around to different shops to buy me some new clothes. She thinks i need to stop wearing my band tees. But she knows ill never stop wearing them. Like ever. They my skating shirts. We finish shopping and hed home. I go home and Beth decides to spend the night. I play some music and we are both get all dolled up. We both curl our hair and apply a bunch of makeup and decided to head out. Beth is wearing a cute leather jacket with a camo bralette and black ripped jeans paired with baby pink converse. I wear a dark red bralette with a army green varsity bomber jacket and a leather skater skirt. I pair my outfit with a pair of black vans and my penny board. Beth rides her penny board and we both head to the park. We get to the park and start to mess around. 

"Oh hey look its the jocks" beth says pointing to the five boys. I clench my jaw noticing who they are. 

"Hey pretty ladies" Jonah says rubbing his neck. I look up. 

"Beth we need to go or im dead." i say looking at her about to take off on my penny board. 

"Why" she says flirting with the boys. I look at jack and he tries to talk to me. I get nervous. 

"this is why." I say showing her the bruise on my stomach. 

"They did this to you" she says backing away from them. I nod and she stands there. 

"Okay we will leave in a second i just have to do something real quick." I nod and turn to watch her. Her and jonah lock lips and i look down and when i go to look back up jonah is on the ground holding his cheek. 

"Are you coming." beth yells halfway through the park.. 

"Sorry not sorry boys" I say running. Beth and i get to the pavement and we take off on our penny board. This was a good night. 

(Audition Videos for the boys

 Daniel- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h024CczjLmU

Jack- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imbigR3hklQ

Zach- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSf5o33VuXA

Jonah- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X3R_-6g2GU

Corbyn-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDPci4hiUcI )

------------------

Hahaha this is my favorite chapter by far. Please please please, follow me, vote for this chapter and the other two and comment for more. Short chapter but ill upload the next one within the next hour or two. LOve you guys <3