Hospital Trips

Logans POV

Everyone is sitting eating breakfast so I decided to start my vlog with my intro and mentioning that Brie and I are going to hit the gym. We both finish eating and get dressed. We leave the boys and head down to the gym. We start with arms and abs and them start running on the treadmills. 

Brielles POV

I start running and the treadmill gets faster and faster. I start running and i make it up to a mile. I got to start my second mile and my knee cracks. I ignore it and continue running. I hear it happen again but this time my knee pops out of place. I hop off of the treadmill wobbling my way over to a bench and Logan runs over to me. 

"Are you okay, do you need help." He says looking at me bending over I hold my knee in pain and manage to tell him i need to go to the hospital. He calls an uber and carries me into the car. I sets me down and roles up my left pant leg to see a bruised swallow knee. We arrive at the hospital and i get checked in. After my xrays the doctor comes back and the boys come walking in. I look at them and see the look on there faces. Jack walks over to me and takes my hand. He sees that i have a needle in my arm to inject medicine for the pain. He looks back at me and kisses my forehead. 

"Guys im fine its just a dislocation" I say. The doctor looks at me. 

"Well actually miss you have a torn acl and a knee cap dislocation. You are going to have to see an orthopedics at Northern California Orthopedics Associates, I will give you a number and you can schedule an appointment. But for now im giving you a three bar brace to keep you knee in place and some crutches to help the swelling go down. I just need you to fill out this information and return it the the front desk. I will have a nurse in to fit you for your brace." He says handing  me a clipboard with the papers. I fill out the papers and get my brace fitted and we head home. Once we get back Logan takes my crutches and jack offers to carry me up. We get back up and Jack lays me on his bed. I smile and take my shoes off. 

"Are you comfortable?" He asks. 

"yeh, im a little cold though" i say look at him. He hands me one of his hoodies and lays down next to me. I slip on his hoodie and rest my head on his chest. He looks at me and i look up. I bite my lip and he leans forward and kisses me. I kiss back and he pulls away. He looks at me. 

"Do you love me" he says looking at me. 

"Jack of course i do, you know this" I say looking at him confused.

"If you really love me will you be my girlfriend" he says biting his lip. I smile and nod kissing him afterwards. I rest my head back on his chest and wrap my arms around him. He runs his fingers through my hair over and over again. 

"I love you" i quietly say dozing off into a deep sleep. I fall asleep for a few hours and so does jack. 

-----------------------

Another short chapter but i promise next chapter will be long and full with drama between zach and brielle. So, like stay tuned and follow comment and vote for more. Love you guys! Oh and thank you guys so so much for almost 400 reads i cant believe that happened like dang guys.