House Party (New Years Eve)

Brielles POV

I wake up to my phone ringing in my ear. I sit up and grab my phone. I check to see who it is and I see that its Jack. I answer it.

"Hello?" i say.

"Hey baby, Im at the airport waiting for my families plane to land with the boys. Do you think you can come over to meet the family." he says.

"Yeh of course, let me get a shower first. Ill be over withing an hour. what time is the plane supposed to land." i say.

"Uh around 2" he says.

"Okay ill be there at 1;30" i say. We say our goodbyes and i put my phone on the charger. I walk into the bathroom and start running the warm water. I wait for it to completely warm up. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I wash my body and hair and get out. I dry off my body and wrap a towel around me. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and walk to my closet. I slide it open and go through my shirts. I wanna dress nice for the first impression. I find a white shirt with a red Levis logo on it. I throw it onto my bed and walk towards my dresser. I grab a pair of light washed ripped skinny jeans and socks. I grab a pair of Calvin Klein black underwear and bra set and walk back to my bed. I dry off my body and put my clothes on. I tie a knot in the front of my shirt and blow dry my hair. I put on a pair of white converse and grab my bag. I grab my phone off of my charger and head out the door. I buy and uber and go to the airport. I look at the time and see that its almost 1:30. We pull up to the airport drop off and I get out and pay the driver. I walk into section B flight 237 and look for Jack. I text him telling him where I am and he says that he's by the entrance door. I walk over to see him on his phone smiling. I walk up and he sees me. He gives me a hug and we walk over to the seats. We sit and talked until we hear that there flight has landed. We get up and walk towards the family of four. A little girl with brown hair and jacks facial features runs up and jumps into his arms. I smile and the rest of the family walks up to us. Jacks set the girl down and gives everyone hugs. I smile and stand.
"Mom this is Brielle, my girlfriend" Jack says taking my hand. I smile and wave. She waves back. "Brielle this is my mom Kristin and my sisters Isla, Ava and Sydney" I reach my hand out and shake each one of theirs. We call an uber and go back to the house. Once we get there we see each one of the boys standing there looking at me. I get confused and look at each of them. Jack takes my hand and walks me up to each one of the guys. The guys move and we walk forward. Laying in front of us is a black matte box with a light pink ring box on top of it. I look up at him and he walks over to the boxes. My eyes start
to water. Each of the boys hands me a white rose and jack grabs the ring box. He walks back over to me and looks at me.
"Brielle you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and i love you for that. I know i have done some messed up things in the past but thats all behind us and I want you to know that i will always be here for you, this ring is my promise to you. I promise that i will always be here for you, i promise that i will love you through thick and thin. I promise to be there next to you when you need it, to comfort you when you are sad. Do you accept my promise?" he says.

People look at me. I smile and nod. He slides it on my pointer finger on my left hand. I wrap my arms around him and we hug for a little bit.

*Few Hours Later*
After setting up the decorations we all kinda relaxed until more people arrived. Soon Jonahs family showed up and then Daniels. Towards 10 o'clock pm Zach and Corbyn's family's showed up. We all listened to music and ate food. I noticed that Zach wasn't looking happy so I got up and walked over to him.
"Whats wrong bubba" i say sitting down next to him. He looks at me and then at jack. "Are you still upset about us being together"  I say resting my head on his shoulder.
"Yeh, kinda" he says looking at me.
"Zachy dont be trust me" i look down at the ring jack got me. promise.
"What do you mean" he says. I start to cry and i grab sydnie and run into my room. I lock the door and burst into tears.
"Whats wrong brielle" she says
"I cant be with jack anymore and i dont know how to tell him." i say fidgeting my fingers.
"What do you mean you cant be with him anymore, did he do something, im gonna kill him if he did-"
"Sydnie he didnt this is my choice, a few months ago i tried to kill myself because of him and ive been lying to him ever since, saying that i love him but i know that when he goes out hes seeing that other girl aspen." I say wiping my face.
"Oh um i dont know what to say" she says. I sigh and look down. She looks at me and tilts my head up.
"You are beautiful Brielle and you need to tell him the truth i understand how hard this can be" she says. I nod and then she leaves giving my time to decide whats right. I hear the doorbell rings and i get confused. I hear jack answer it then everyone goes silent. I walk out to the living room to see what i wish i never wanted to see. Aspen.
------------------------
Sorry i havent been posting. School has been coming at me alot and ive been having family problems. FYI, in the next few chapter they are going to get really deep and im do not hate aspen at all, she is amazing and i love her to pieces. Anyways, please vote, follow me, and comment for more. Next chapter will be up within an hour so be ready