Graduation

Brielles POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I sit up rub my eyes and look at my phone. Graduation day. I get up out of bed and walk into my bathroom. I tie my hair up and brush my teeth. After Im done i turn on the shower and get in. I wash my hair and body and then get out. I put on my robe and wrap my hair up in a towel. I walk out to my closest and go through it. What to wear. I pick out something comfortable and easy to move around in.

I get dressed and blow dry my hair. I braid my hair back and go downstairs. I put my shoes on and grab my keys. I walk out of my house locking the door behind me. I get in my car and drive off to starbucks. I buy a pink drink and a bagel. I pay and leave with my food and drink. I get back in my car and drive off to the dry cleaners to pick up my dress and shoes. I get those and meet up with Christina and Beth at the nail salon. We all walk in and sit down. A lady takes us and walks us over to the giant chairs. We each get a pedicure and acrylic nails.

After we get done at the nail salon we head back to my house for a pre-graduation party

After we get done at the nail salon we head back to my house for a pre-graduation party. We get to the house and we see each of our families there. Only if the boys were here. I miss zach.

A few hours pass and its time for graduation. We arrive at the school and us three girls go into the school for preparation. We put on our caps and gowns and soon the graduation begins. The music begins to play as we all start to walk out. We take our seats and the ceremony begins. An hour passes and I finally get called up for my diploma. I walk up and receive it. I can hear my family cheer. I smile and soon every senior is standing. We all cheer and throw our caps up. I walk through the crowd of people to try to find my family along with Christina and Beth. We find our families and they all give us hugs and congratulate us. We all head back to my house and start a party. I get my bathing suit on and walk out by the pool were all my cousins and friends are. I sit down on the edge and dip my feet in.

I hear my mom call me and the other girls

I hear my mom call me and the other girls. I stand up and sip on my shorts and a crop top. I slide on my sandals and run to meet up with the girls. She has us all stand there to open our gifts. I open mine and see a necklace that says Zachary with a date engraved on the back. I smile and look at the other girls. Christina has Corbyns name and Beth has Jonahs. I take it out and put it on. I go to walk up to her but she tells me to wait.
"We have one more thing for you ladies." She says holding her hands together. "Turn around"
We all turn around and see five boys standing there smiling. A smile grows on my face.
"Zachary! Dean! Herron!" I yell running up to him. I jump into his arms and he catches me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. He sets me down and looks at me smiling.
"Surprise" he says following with that cute laugh he always does.
"What are you guys doing here" I say looking at each of them.
"Well we couldn't miss your guys graduation party so we convinced David into letting up come up here." Jonah says locking eyes with Beth. I smile and look up at Zach. God I love this boy. I rest my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. We all go back to the pool after eating. I take my shorts and shirt off again and sit back down were I was. Zach comes swimming up to me. I wrap my legs around him as he looks deep into my eyes. We sit there smiling at each other for a while until Corbyn splashes at us. I laugh as I turn away to avoid the water.
"Stop being all lovey dovey and jump in. " Corbyn says smiling.
"Yeh come on party pooper" Zach says splashing me. I giggle and push him playfully. He turns around.
"Get on my shoulders" I laugh and lift my legs over his shoulders. I hold onto his hands as he walks closer to the shallow end. I lift his up some so that its facing more towards me. I look at him and lock my lips with his. We pull away and yell at Jonah and Beth. Beth gets on Jonah's shoulders and Jonah walks in front of Zach and i. Jack yells war and i place my hands on Beth's shoulders trying to push her off. Zach moves around so its hard for me to hold on. I tickle her side and she falls backwards.  I raise my arms and fall backwards. I go underwater and come back up. I laugh as I wipe my face. I walk up to Zach and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck. I rest my head on his shoulder and I can feel him smile.

About an hour passes and we are all hanging out by the fire. I'm sitting next to Zach roasting a marshmallow. While everyone else is doing there own thing.
"I love you" He says kissing the top of my head. I look up at him.
"I love you too Zach" I say smiling. I fiddle with my necklace. I think i found myself a keeper. I think deeply about everything that has happened over the past few months. Me being in the hospital, almost committing suicide, being cheated on by Jack, twice. Then forgiving him. Graduating, my YouTube channel growing, being accepted into Stanford University. Most importantly falling in love with a boy who was once just a bully and becoming best friends with his friends. I will never forget this day.
-----------------------------------
Authors note: So this will be the last chapter of this story. I will be writing a new one soon that you guys will love. It definitely will be longer than this one. I tried to make this long enough to make up for the long period of time i haven't posted. So..... yeah. Thanks for reading and please share with your friends and yeah. Love you guys.