Zach...

Brielles POV
I breath in and soon i see lights. I see zachs face look at mine. I try to smile. He rubs his hand across my cheek and smiles. He begins to cry as doctors come in.
"Mr. Herron I have to ask you to step outside for a second" The doctor says. Zach steps out and the doctor check my wounds. One shot in the hip and the other in the rib.
"Ms. Montoya how are you feeling right now" the doctor says flashing a flashlight in my eyes and taking my blood pressure.
"Im in pain" i say to the doctor.
"Okay well we can get you something for that but we have to discuss what your conditions are, you were shot two times, the first shot hit you rib cage but didnt go to far in to puncture you lung. The second shot hit your outer thigh, It did do some muscle damage which will require physical therapy" I nod and she has me sign a piece of paper. She then leaves and a nurse comes in with Zach. Zach sits back down and takes my hand as the nurse gives me a pain medication and sits me up.
"Where are the boys zach." i say looking at him.
"They are out in the waiting room, do you want to see them." he says. I nod. Zach gets the boys and comes back. Still no Jack. I guess we where never meant to be.
Jonah walks over and sits down.
"How you feelin kiddo" he says looking at me. I look at him.
"Im in pain and tired" i say
Jonah stands up and leaves the room crying. he must really hurt right now. I dont kno wif i should feel bad for them or to cry to because im in pain.
Daniel kneels down next to me and before he takes my hand he looks at zach. Zach nods and Daniel takes my hand. I look at him and he smiles.
"You should have seen zach when we got the call"  I smile and look at zach. The boys go silent when a familiar face walks into the room. We all look. Zach clenches his fist as he stands up from the chair. Corbyn places his hand on zachs chest.
"Listen I just came to talk to brielle" he says looking at Jonah who is standing up to Jack. Zach looks at me and nods. The guys leave and Jack comes and sits down.
"Listen Brielle, Im sorry this happened to you-" he says before i cut him off.
"Jack save it, you hurt me and Im tired of getting hurt. So please just leave." I start to yell and Zach comes in. I look at him.
"Brielle please just forgive me" he says.
"How am I supposed to forgive someone who has put me through so much and who has damaged me mentally" i say. "Please Jack just leave." He goes to say something but zach stops him.
"she said leave so leave" he says going up to him.
"Listen here buddy shes my girlfriend and Ill leave if i want to" Zach then grabs jacks shirt and throws him to the wall still holding onto him.
"Shes not you girlfriend anymore, she mine and she asked you to leave so leave before anything else happens" zach says, his face red and veins ready to burst. He lets go of jack and jack walks out looking at me then at zach. Zach walks over to me.
"Did he hurt you" he says sitting down and taking my hand. I shake my head no and he calms down.
"I love you zach." I say looking at him.
"I love you too Brielle" He says kissing my forehead.

*Next Week*
Brielles Pov

"Are you ready babe" zach says taking my hand. Ive been in the hospital for a week and I finally get to go home. I nod and stand up. (See pic above for outfit.) Zach walks me out and he signs me out for release and we walk through the doors. I see the boys standing there smiling. They each come up to me and give me a hug. We all walk over to the car and get in. Halfway through the car ride I fall asleep with my head on zachs shoulder.

Zachs POV
As Brielle lays on my shoulder asleep I space out looking at her. She is so beautiful. The way her eyelashes flicker over each bump and how her lips have a small gap between them to let air in for her to breath. She deserves everything and Im glad shes mine.

We pull up to the house and I wake Brielle up.

"Baby were home." I say rubbing her cheek softly to wake her up. She groans and puts her arms out gesturing for me to carry her. I laugh and put one arm under knees and the other on her back. I gently pick her up and take her out of the car. She rest her head on my chest and her arms up and around my neck and shoulders. Jonah opens the doors and I carry her up to my room. I kick open the door and set her gently on my bed.

"Ill let you get changed if you would like to." I say stepping out shutting the door. I hear her get up and shuffle around.

Brielles POV

I get up after zach steps out. I walk over to a set of close he has on the bed. A pair of his sweatpants and a  why dont we shirt. I get changed and tell him its okay to come back in. I sit on his bed and he lays down next to me.

"I should probably talk to Jack about everything" I say twiddling my thumbs. He puts his hands on mine and sighs.

"What you should do is get some sleep" he says looking at me.
"I know but hes probably worried" I look down.
"Ill text him to come over at dinner but right now you need sleep so just lay down and rest." he says kissing my forehead and rolling over back to his side of the bed. I lay down put my body under the blanket and wiggling over to zach. I place my hand on his bare chest and my head on his shoulder. he kisses my forehead one more time and turns on the tv. He goes on Netflix and puts on American Horror Story. I smile and snuggle into him. I love him so much. We watch a few episodes and I soon doze off to sleep.
-----------------------------
Sorry I havent been posting. But this seems to be a long chapter so please enjoy. I will make a short chapter skipping ahead to June and make a short catch up chapter to explain what is going on before the next chapter. If you enjoyed this please comment for more and spread the word about this story. Thx loveys :)