Birthday Surprise

*4 Months Later*

(I decided to skip 4 months because i want to get to Christmas and I want Brielle to be heeled with her knee so yah dont get mad. And the boys will officially be a band!)

Brielles POV

Today is my birthday and no one has yet to say anything about anything. We are in New York because the boys have there last shows here, but thats okay I get to see Christina again. Corbyn will probably want to see her too. Oh yeh those two are dating and so are zach and Beth. Yay. I look down at my phone and see a message from my step mom. 

Happy Birthday Hun! Hope your having a great day!

I role my eyes and message her back saying thanks. I walk to my and the boys hotel room. I walk in to see corbyn and Christina being all lovey dovey with each other. I sigh and sit down next to jack. He looks at me and i glance up at him. He kisses my forehead and stands up. I look up at him and he slips his shoes on.

"Where you goin" I say looking at him. 

"I have to go pick something up. Ill be back" he says not even looking at me. I frown and go on my phone. Two days until Christmas and I still have to go gift shopping. I decided to get everyone 7 gifts because i dont have much money. Oh well. I get up and decide to go shopping with Christina. We go to the local mall and shop. Im mainly going to get clothes for them because the all like clothes and yeh. 

We finish shopping and head back to the house. I set all of the gifts that i bought im my closet so that they wont see what i got.I walk out and sit on the couch. My phone buzzes and i see that its a text from Jack. 

Hey can you come down to local skating rink bring you skates.

I sigh and get up. I grab my skating bag and head down to the skating rink. On my way there i grab a Caramel Frappe for me and a Pumpkin Spice Frappe for Jack. I get to the rink and see jack standing in the ice looking down at his phone. I decide to sneak up on him so I go the other direction and walk around him. I slowly sneak up to him. Once i get to him i wrap my arms around his waist holding the drink in front of him. He jumps a little and i giggle. He turns around and looks at me. He smiles and i rest my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and i look up at him. Still nothing. 

"So why'd you want to meet me" i say looking at him while sipping my drink. 

"Well i know what today is an important day for you" he says looking at me. I smile.

"yeh..." i say biting my lip and looking down. 

"Yeh and i just wanted to say Happy Birthday baby girl" he says. My heart melts. I stand up and wrap my arms up and around his neck. I place my lips onto his and start to kiss. He kisses back. I pull away and sit down. We both get our skates on and head onto the ice. We skate around and have a happy night. I look over to see jack gripping the wall. I laugh and skate over to him. I grab his hand and slowly stat to skate. He lets go and starts to adjust to the ice. Once he does I let go and we skate side by side. 

"I hope you realize that this inst your only surprise tonight" jack says look over at me. I stop skating and look at him. 

"You know how i feel when you do this." i say stopping in my place. 

"Yeh i know but it makes me happy to see you happy" he says skating over to me. I smile and peck his lips. We continue skating until our legs get tired. We soon get off the ice and take our skates off. We both walk around the park just goofing off until we see everyone else standing my the pond feeding the ducks. We both walk over and everyone looks at us. They all run and attack me while screaming happy birthday at different times. I laugh while i get hugged by several different people. They all pull away and I see my older brother. Adin. I run and jump up into his arms. Tears rush to my eyes and him and i share a long hug. I haven't seen Adin since he went into the army. I was 14 when he left. I missed him so much.

--------------------

Thats all ive got for today. So adin is played by Adin Kolansky which is a youtuber/viner. But yeh anyways. Plz vote, comment and follow me for more!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3