Weekends

Brielles POV 

I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. I slap the button and it shuts off. I wake Beth up and she goes downstairs for breakfast. I told her i was gonna take a quick shower before i leave today. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I get undressed and get into the shower. I wash my body and my hair and get out. I towel dry my hair and throw on a white sox button up tee with a army green bralette underneath. I pair that with a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of black vans. After my brown hair is completely dried i curling it and make beach waves with my hair. I put on a black bandanna and do my makeup. I walk out and grab my bags and head downstairs. I set my bags by the door and walk towards the kitchen that is full of food. Delicious food. On the kitchen table i see freshly made pancakes with bacon beside it. In the center there is fresh fruit and water and orange juice for beverages. I sit down next to Beth and we both grab a plate. I get three pancakes with two pieces of bacon and orange slices and some strawberries and blueberries. I poor a glass of water for me and a glass of milk for Beth. We sit and eat and talk about last night. 

"When your parents told me you were getting bullied i didn't know it was by them" Beth says buttering her pancakes. I laugh.

"Ha yeh, i wonder how Jonahs face feels after getting sucker punched." i say taking a sip of my water. we both laugh and continue eating. 

"Yeh hes a good kisser too" she says winking at me. 

"oh hell no. you are not hooking up with my bully" she laughs. 

"You really think i would do that to you" she says looking at me. My phone buzzes and i look at it. 

"Whos that" Beth says putting her plate and cup in the sink and sitting back down. 

"Oh it just Logan texting me to tell me that they are almost there and to be ready." i say looking at her. 

"Are you serious!!!" she says looking at my phone.  "No way, can i meet him??"

"Sure but not for long they still need to pick up another person." I say getting up and walking over to the sink. Beth jumps up and down full of excitement. I laugh and the door bell rings. 

"I got it dad" i yell walking towards to the door. I open it to see Logan  standing there with his vlog camera in his hand. I give him a welcoming hug and so does Beth. He puts my bags in the limo and he tells me what room ill be staying in at his place. We talk for a few minutes and then Beth goes home so that we can leave. I say my goodbyes to my dad and stepmom and we head outside to the vehicle. He opens the door for me and i step inside not noticing who sits in front of me. I set my phone and headphones in my lap and look up. I freeze to see and bruised Jonah Marais sitting in front of me. I look next to him to see Corbyn and Daniel. They all look at me with there mouth wide open. I look down at my phone as it lights up with a video. I play the video and its the video of what happened last night. Someone recorded it. I giggle and Logan looks at me. 

"What are laughing at." says looking at my phone. 

"Oh my friend just sent me a funny video." i say trying to cover it up.

"let me see" he says trying to grab my phone. I quickly grab it and put it under my thigh. 

"It was on snapchat" i say looking at the other side of Jonah. There sits Zach looking at me with a sad look on his face. We come to a sudden stop and logan gets out.

"So you really think this is funny" Jonah says holding up his phone.

"Yeh i do because now you feel my pain when you guys beat on me" I say looking at him.