kara x Reader part 2

Kara's pov

Kara's pov

Alex told me to find Y/n. It took a few hours but I found her on top of a building. "Y/n!" I yelled seeing her at the edge.

She looked at me then at the bottom. "I got a new job. I was going to tell you tonight." She said.

"Y/n I am so sorry I forgot." I said trying to get her away from the edge. "My dad told me it was ok to have feelings." She said.

"Y/n please don't do this." I said. She looked at me. "You don't give a damn about me." She said before jumping. "Shit! Y/n!" I changed into my Supergirl costume and when after her.

I can't lose her like I lost my plant. I got her and put her on the roof. "Y/N DON'T DO THAT I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" I cryed.

She looked at me shocked. "Your supergirl?" She asked. I nodded. "I was to scared to tell you Y/n. I did not want to lose you like my plant." I said.

She hugged me. "You will never lose me." She said and put her head on my shoulder.

I hugged back. "I love you." I said. "I work at the D.E.O now." She said. "I work there too." I could tell she was smiling.

"We are working together." She said. I hummed. "Please no more secrets." She said. "Ok Y/n no more secrets." I said.

(I just found that video.)