I'm in love with a alien that saved me (Lena x alien Reader)

It is called: I'm in love with a alien that saved me (Lena x alien Reader)

(A/n: let me just say Lena look hot as Hell!)

Theme: you save Lena from rocks hitting her as Supergirl fights. Rocks hit your back and Lena looks up to see you protecting her. You look like Winn's girlfriend but a bit different.
Let go.

Lena's pov

Some people broke into L corp. Supergirl and her friend came. Her friend came over to me. She looked at Supergirl. Something flying at me. I fell back and closed my eyes. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes. The girl was on the floor knocked out.

I when over to her and held her. "Please wake up. Supergirl and I need you right now." I said. At the end Supergirl and her friend saved me.

~a week later~

I can't get this girl out of my head. Its like she started a chain reaction with my feelings. I really want to see her again. She is very kind. I like that. She does not freak out that I am a Luther.

I know need to hate aliens but I can not. Its that not all alien's are bad. Some are good. Supergirl came into my office. "Hey... Lena?" She asked a bit.

I looked up. "Hey." I said. "What were you doing?" She asked. "Thinking." I said. She smirked. "You we thinking of my alien friend Y/n." She said. I blushed.

I'm in love with a alien that saved me!