am I blushing (Alex x Reader)

Alex's pov

I was at the club with my friends. There was a all girl group on stage. They were sing a song called no more sad song. It was up beat and fun. One of the girls winked at me. I blushed at bit.

She was off stage and I was at the front case my friends pushed me to the front. She danced with me. I blushed more. Is it hot in her or is it just her? Its just her.

I smiled a bit. I felt her hand on my side. I felt my self blush like crazy. She giggled a bit. Then see when back on stage.

~the next day~

I looked in my pocket to find the girls number. I texted her a bit. I was at the DEO. Kara walked over to me. "What are you doing your never on your phone." She said. "Got a girls number last night. She is pretty cute." I said.

Not knowing I am blushing. "Your blushing Alex. You have a crush." Kara said happily. "Am I blushing?" I asked. She nodded. We were walking around the DEO. "Yes." She said.

J'ohn was down stairs looking up at us. He smiled at us. I rolled my eyes. Then my phone when off. "No more!(sad songs). No more! (sad songs)
No more! (sad songs). I'm beggin', please, don't play. No more! (sad songs) No more! (sad songs)
No more! (sad songs) I'm beggin', please, don't play no more sad songs." Kara and almost every one was looking at me.

I looked at my phone.