new werewolfe in town

Your pov

I just moved to natural city. My old pack abused me. I was a omega in that pack. I got a job at the DEO and Cat co with my a friend Lena Luther. I finished unpacking to little mix songs. My all time favorite British girlband.

I put my long black and Wight hair in a high ponytail. I don't have a pack right now. I when to the DEO.

I know the others are werewolves just by the small. I talked to John. A girl with a S on her chest walked in. She looked at me like I was her mate. She walked over.

"Hi I'm Kara. I'm the alpha." She said. "I'm y/n. I'm new." I said. She smiled at me. I smiled at her. I smelt food and turned into a wolf and ran off. Kara followed. I stoped. She was a wolf too. She rubbed her body all over mine. I felt my face heat up. "Your mine." She had said to me.

~later~

I met Kara's pack. "She smells like Kara." Her sister said. "True she does." Winn said. I head my face in Kara's shoulder. Kara laughed. "She is my mate." Kara said making my face heating up. Every time. But! But I do like her tho. She is the cutest.

"Kara's mate can't harm her!" James said. Kara put a arm around me. "Yep" she said. I smiled a bit. Being here may be fun. I hugged Kara.