Lena x Reader

Lena's pov

I when to visit Y/n. She lived in the projects but had a really good job. I when to the door. There was a loud crash and water slashing. "Damnit!" I heard Y/n shout.

The water was turned off. I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" She yelled. "Lena." I said. She opened the door.

She was all wet. He hair was wet amd you could see her bra. Now I am wet case Y/n looks strong as hell with her abs.

"You ok?" I asked. "No. I needed a new apartment and I have no were to stay." She said. "You can stay with me. We can go shopping for new cloths." I said.

She smiled. "Back up a bit." She said. I did and she stepped in front of me. Something fell behind her. She sighed.

She moved her hair out her face. I gave her my jacket. We when to the store and got her new cloths.

We got to my home. We got changed. I found out Y/n sleeps in her bra and underwear. I let her sleep with me in my room.

I cuddled into her. She hummed. My hand was on her abs. I think I like her. "Y/n why do you live im the projects?" I asked.

"Its the only place I known. My mama told me that its ok if you don't have that good of a place." She said sleeply. I smiled. Her arms ended up around me and I fell asleep.