I have a crush? (Kara x Reader)

Kara's pov

There is this new girl at the DEO. She works with Aliens and deaf people. She had forgotten her Ipod. I picked it up and looked at it. We lesson to a lot of songs we like. Little mix? I took her Ipod home with me.

I lessened to this song power. This is pretty good. Alex knocked on the door. I opened the door. "Hey Alex." I said. "Hi Kara." She said.

We started to talk. I talked about Y/n. I did not say her name. I said. "There is this person. There the greatest person. They work with the deaf."

I moved my glasses a bit. (Y'all know what the fuck I am talking about. It is that one hot thing Kara does.) Alex smiled. "Looks like my sister has s crush." She said.

I looked confused. "What?" I asked. "You have a crush. Every time you move your glasses." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I think I know who it is. Its Y/n right?" Alex said. I nodded. "Who?" I asked. "Her Ipod." Alex said pointing to it. "I will give it back tomorrow." I said.

"Y/n is my best friend I will hook you up." Alex said. I smiled a bit at the thought of Y/n. "Thanks Alex." I said. I have a crush on one of my sisters best friends.

I blushed as I looked at Y/n' Ipod. It the S on it. The one I wear on.