I like her but can't tell her (Winn x reader)

Winn's pov

Is it wrong to say I am in love with my best friend from my childhood. Yes? No? I don't care. She is the most kindest most loving person I know. Her name is Y/n Alexadra Danvers. I know she is Kara's twin they just don't talk that much. But I was Y/n's secret best friend back then.

Me and Y/n always pare up at game nights and win. We were at a game night. She was sitting in my lap. Alex and Kara looked at us as we took a silly picture. "I am so printing this out when I get home." She said as she sent to everyone. James had asked a math question as we took the picture the others did not know it. "16." Y/n said.

"How? That's the right answer but how?" James asked. "I don't know." Y/nsaid. Lucy laughed. God I love her.

She put a head set in my ear and when on Fanimate. (If you ever want to follow on fanimate its @criminalmindslover101 ). She did on with me in it as the others tryed to catch up. Lucy kept laughing at us as we were on Fanimate.

Y/n is so silly today. She is making me smile so much to day. "Marko polo!" Y/n said. "Damn it she is smart!" Alex said. "I am your fucking sister so Damn right I'm smart!" Y/n said. Alex smiled at her. Y/n being silly made a silly getting everyone to laugh.