Winn x reader

Kara's pov

"Winn has been a lot more happy lately." I said to Alex, Maggie, James, and John. They nodded. Winn has been hanging out with this girl. I wonder who she is and what she means to him.

Every time he is around her, his heart beat gets faster. I used my super hearing to lesson to them. "Movie night at my place after work." She said. "Ok Y/n see you there." Winn said. Winn hugged her. She is taller then him so his arms were around her waist.

I smiled a bit. Winn walked over here. "Hey." Me and Alex said. "Hey." He said. "Who is the new girl?" Alex asked. "She is a friend." He said. I hummed and left to find her. But I could not.

Your pov

~after work~

Me and Winn were watching how to train your dragon. Toothless made a 'Thank you, you useless reptile' face. I giggled a bit. Winn had his arms around. Winn is the one for my heart. I soon fell asleep in his arms. "I love you Winny." I said sleepily. I felt a blanket pull over me.

"I love you to y/n." I heard him say.

Winn's pov

I smiles as she fell asleep in my arms. She looked so adorable as she sleeps. The next morning I had to go to Cat.co to help Cat. Once I got there she looked at me funny. She sniffed my shirt. "You had a girl over at you home." She said.

"I did not ms Grant." I lied. "I know you Winslow. You had a girl over or you were at her place. You smell like her." She said. I rolled my eyes.

(Sorry its late my phone was off and I could not upload at home)