Kara x reader

Kara's pov

Me and Y/n are more then friends. I love her so much. I love to spend the day with her cuddling and kissing on the couch.

When she little, She lives in the shadow of a lonely girl. Voice so quiet you don't hear a word. Always talking but she can't be heard.

You can see it there if you catch her eye. I know she's brave but it's trapped inside. Scared to talk but she don't know why. I hugged her tightly.

Wish I she knew back then. What she know now. Wish I could somehow. Go back in time and maybe listen to her own advice. She nuzzled into me.

I tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful. Everything she doesn't see.

Yeah she got a lot of time to act your age. You cannot write a book from a single page. Hands on the clock only turn one way. She is the best girl I know.

Run too fast and risk it all. Can't be afraid to take a fall. Felt so big but you looked so small.

"Guess what I would tell the smaller you?" I said. "What?" She asked her head on my chest. "I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful. Everything she doesn't see." I said. I know she smiled.