my shorty (requested)

Maggie's POV

I am dating the youngest sister of Kara and Alex. Y/n is the cutest person I ever met. She she shorter then shorter then Alex but close to Kara's height.  I was laying next to Y/n my arms around her. There is nothing holding back from loving her.

(A/n: That song reference tho.)

I love y/n so much. Y/n's head as on my chest. I smiled. I love it. But I love it when she go crazy. Got my body shaking. She is the best. Y/n has a little Chihuahua that is laying on my belly.

She is a puppy tho. And so adorable. Y/n put a pink bow in her. I smiled. Our small family is awesome. Y/n opened her eyes. "Hey love." She said. "Hi babe." I said. "How is Amaya?" She asked. "Great." I said as Amaya when up to our face and liked it.

" I said as Amaya when up to our face and liked it

(This is your dog Amaya.)

We got up and dressed. We when to the DEO with Amay. "Hey guys. Omg you brought Amaya!" Kara said. Y/n giggled. "Yea we did, Kara." I said. I hugged Y/n from behind. She laughed.

"Hey girls. Hi little Amaya." John said. Amay was happy. Y/n picked up Amay. She is really small. Alex came over. "Hey guys. Hey Amaya." She said. Amaya barked happily. "Hey Alex can you watch Amaya later?" Y/n asked Alex. "Yea that is fine." she said petting Amaya.