Alex x reader

Alex's pov

Me and Y/n have been dating for about a year now. We have not told anyone. We both work at the D.E.O. Witch is pretty fun with her around.

Y/n is my calm and mellow girlfriend. She is Adorable and fun loving. I love her, she is the best girlfriend.

Me and Y/n walked into the D.E.O building together. J'ohn had called us in. "Was up Hank?" Y/n said her adorable and fun loving personally showing.

I smirked. People walking past smiled at Y/n. "How do you do that?" J'ohn asked. "I don't know Hank." She said in a adorable voice. I chuckled.

"Well I wanted to tell you y'all have a mission a save and recovery mission." He said. "Its our day off." I said acting like a child. Y/n laughed. "I'm going to get ready." Y/n said.

She walked off. I watched as her ass moved. God damn her ass is big. J'ohn looked at me. "I am going to get ready." I said. I walked after Y/n. Kara flew in. "Hey Alex." She said. I waved.

We when to the location. Y/n almost died 3 times. We found the people one of them is my ex Maggie. Shit! Y/n looked at me. "Alex come on." She said. We got everyone out. I hugged Y/n from behind.

"I am so glad your ok." I said. "Thanks Alex." She said. Maggie walked up to us. "Hey Alex who is this?" She asked. "This is Y/n." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do y'all want next?

Kara,

Lena,

Maggie,

Winn,

James,

J'ohn,

Or

Cat?

It can be

For all

highschool sweet heart,

Bestfriends,

More then friends

Or friend.

For the boys

Pregnancy,

Babymama,

Secret girlfriend,

Or

Girlfriend.

For the girls

Girlfriend,

Or

Secret girlfriend.