more the a crush (request)

(this is before his mom and Lena's mom was being a bitch and almost killed him.)

Mon-el's POV

I was hanging out with John, Alex, Kara, Maggie, Winn, Jamies and the one and only Y/n aka Power girl. She is from a different universe. She is really beautiful.

I never met someone like her. She is the most beautiful, amazing, sweeties kryptonian I met. Yes I just said that. I am so happy when I am around her. This is  more then a crush more then a like like more then a love. I am going to make her mine.

She look over and me and smiled. The others where not paying attention. I took her to a roof top.  The place we first met. She is the most adorable thing I met that night. I care about her so much.  She made me feel safe every day.

"Was up Mon?" She asked, she had this sexy look on her face. "I was wondering if you like to go out some time. Like a date?" I said. She smiles at me. "I would like that." She said. I smiled. She kissed my check. I blushed madly. Best thing ever!

I smiled widly. We when back to the others. John was smiling at us. The others asked us where we where. "Mon needed help with a earth thing. It's nothing." Y/n said. They nodded. We sat next to each other. I put my hand on her thigh, smiling.