me and my best friend (Mon-El x Reader)

Mon-El's pov

I miss my best friend from my home planet. She was the best. She is just like a sister to me. A pod came crashing down. Me and Kara when to check it out.

Once we got there we looked inside. It was Y/n. "We need to get her to the DEO." I said. "You know her?" Kara asked. "Yes she is my best friend." I said.

We took her to the DEO. They were going to put straps on her. "That's not going to work she is from Kara's planet." I said. They nodded. "So I am not the last female?" Kara asked. "No. I did not know she was alive." I said.

I waited a few days for Y/n to wake up. It made me said to see Y/n like this. Once her eyes opened, I smiled. "Mon?" She asked. "Yea its me." I said. She sat up and hugged me.

"I'm so glad your ok." I said. "Same to you Mon." She said. We laughed, giggled and smiled all day long. Alex and Kara walked in.

"Hi you must be Kara and Alex." Y/n said they nodded. They checked Y/n out. After that me and Y/n when to the alien bar. I smiled happily. We talked for hours. We got drinks from a lot of other alien's males and females. I missed hanging out with her.

"I missed hanging out with you mon-el." She said. "Same here." I said.