Lena x Reader

Your POV

Lena and I have had a down low relationship. I am her girlfriend. We have not told anyone. My sisters Alex and Kara think I am into both boys and girls. It's true. But I am into Lena. She makes me smile and laugh. I love he so.

Me and Lena where hanging out at my house. It was movie night. It was Christmas so I let her come over. She put her head on my chest. Lena is a pretty good girl. "I love this movie." Lena said as we watched the movie marathon. I laughed sweetie.

I smiled down at her. "Love you Lena." I said. "I love you too." Lena smiled. There was a knock on the door. Lena when to my room. I got up and got the door. "Hey Kara and Alex." I said. "Hey sis." Alex said. I did want them here.

"Where you doing doing something?" Kara asked looking at the two cups of wine. "Yea. Um a friend of mine did not have a family. It's just us and she is shy." I said and closed the door in there face. They left. Lena came back in. I hugged her.

Lena is mine! We watched our movies. I pulled her close to me. I put my arms arounded her. "Hmm." She hummed. Her hair was out. I put my hand in it. "Your the best babe." She purred. "Aww babe you are too." I said. She nuzzled into me softly.