Prologue

Edited

A prosperous and powerful clan once rivalled that of the Uchiha, Hyuuga and even the Senju. The powerful and renowned clan was known throughout the world as the Tsukikaze, the wolf-like Gods. 

However, that soon changed when the entire clan was massacred, leaving only two survivors, a feat that seemed impossible to the rest of the world. It took one deranged man; one sick army of monsters; and one bond that doomed them all. 

There is a legend passed down the clan, a feared legend, hoped never to come to pass. The Tsukikaze family are a special type of being; their ancestry is that of being descended from Gods - or at least, that's what the legend states. These Gods possessed unimaginable power; they were forces of energy that made Chakra seem like a pale flicker of dying fire in comparison. These Wolves ruled over everything, anything they wanted, they would claim as theirs. 

These wolves, surprisingly, despite their cruel and monstrous natures, kept the balance between that peace and war; sometimes tipping the balance for their amusement. Nonetheless, they kept nature in tune with the destructive forces of humanity.

There was one particular wolf within the pack that - supposedly - led them all to their demise. This wolf retained a demonic appearance. This was what made all the other wolves loathe the beast, for he was a mere 'monster', shunned for even existing. Unsurprisingly, this wolf turned out to be the most powerful, the most vindictive and the most merciless - or so the legends state.

Now thousands of years later the only traces of those ferocious wolves are found in the DNA of the Tsukikaze clan. A near God-like pack of shifters, subservient to no other clan. Rivalled by only the most powerful of clans.

However, there is a binding contract made between humans and wolves, a contract which was forged between a pair of power-hungry morons. Every wolf, born to the Tsukikaze clan will be assigned a master to serve; their one mission in life is to serve and protect their 'master'. Whether they are willing or not. Disobedience came at a very high cost.

Koyuki was born into the royal family of this clan; the leaders, the 'Alphas', if you will. They were renowned for their power and wisdom. So, if they had a child, you would expect her to be worshipped and loved, right? Or at least, remotely, respected and cared for.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. Koyuki was not born into the clan, per se; no, the entire clan was massacred before the world was 'graced' with her presence. The only two to survive the clan's destruction were the leaders - typical, right? 

The one who attacked the clan, the power-hungry, deranged Orochimaru, was the one to capture the duo - and, rather forcefully - bind them to himself, becoming their master.

The royal pair were made to conceive a child, which was forbidden by Tsukikaze law. Most wolves were immortal and, therefore, did not need to procreate. Some chose to, nonetheless, others did not. It was, however, forbidden for the leaders, the strongest of the clan, to procreate. This is generally because the legend stated the 'demon' would be born again, a demon destined for being the root cause of the world's demise. 

Their demon child was reluctantly born and named Koyuki  - after the demon God allegedly named Ko. Koyuki was hated by the pair, of course, they refused to acknowledge the 'monster' they brought into this world. So, more often than not, she was abused by the two; she was made to suffer by their hand, 'vengeance for their clan', as they so often justified. 

Koyuki's parents were routinely experimented on but that was nothing compared to the experiments performed on the demon child; the god-forsaken torture she was forced to endure, every, single, day. 

Never - not even once - did either of her parents comfort the young girl as she cried out, and begged for the pain to stop, they didn't care for her howls of anguish. Hell, they even began to take pleasure in the echo of her screams. 

She was an abomination to the duo. A mistake. Nothing more. An unwanted disgrace, a mutt without a master, a freak without a purpose. They had Masters for a reason, a binding force crafted to contain their monstrous powers. 

What will the world do when faced with an enraged demon - not bound by a master - nothing containing the ferocious power within?

Read and find out what happens to Koyuki when she finds herself in Konoha~!