We Found You

"Bakugou what are you do-"

"Do you know anybody who can track texts?" I looked up at me and we went off to find Denki

We saw him sitting on the bench outside and I walked up to him.

"Oi mr electric!" He turned around startled and I just coughed a laugh, "I wanna ask you something."

He stood up and walked over to me, "yeah what's up hot head?" He had a smug look on his face that I felt the sudden urge to beat the crap out of, but instead I just grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me

"Unless you wanna be blasted into the fucking sun you better keep your mouth shut" I let go out him and pulled out my phone, "can you track numbers?"

"Track...numbers?"

"Yeah, like if you text a phone can you see where it is?"

"Uh, I-I can't, but my uncle can."

"How soon can your uncle get here?"

"Oh, haha, well he already lives here so we wouldn't have to-"

"Call him right now and tell him we're heading over....after school"

He dialed up his uncle, but he took a tad too long to get to the point, 'I miss you' this 'oh yeah I'm turning 17 soon' that, useless shit. He got straight to the point once I flared up my hands and glared at him. Tch, his uncle better do what that idiot electro boy said he does. An hour passed and I didn't realize I was walking faster than normal.

"Oi! Slow down Bakugou" Denki called out put I just turns my head to him then kept walking, "tch. Cmon Bakugou."

Todoroki was awkwardly quiet during the walk to...a police station. "Hey! Bolt, what the hell are we doing at a police station?"

"Oh, uh I forgot to mention he works here as one of the top investigators." He smiled then led me in

"Right," his uncle was getting water when we walked in, "are you the uncle of this....of him?"

"Ah why yes I am, what seems to bring you all here?" He was short but muscular, same color hair as Denki as well.

"Ah, well I was wondering if you could to me a favor and track where this number is?"

"Hmm, what for? That's some serious stuff to go and track a phone number for no reason."

"Oi I do have a reason shortcakes!"

"Bakugou calm down." Todoroki put a hand on my shoulder but I smacked it away.

"Look, I'm trying to make sure my girlfriend, is really my girlfriend."

"Oho, do you think she's cheating?? Wouldn't blame her."

"Oi what the fuck did you just say Smurf?"

His eyes widened as he looked back at me, he cleared his throat, "what's her name?"

"Y/n" his face widened and he motioned us to go inside his office. He closed the curtains and sat us down.

"So this, y/n, when do you believe she went 'missing'."

"The day the villains attacked USJ." I leaned back on the chair and crossed my arms. If this guy doesn't hurry up and do what I want I'll make him.

"When was the last text she sent you?"

I looked down at my phone and saw she just texted me a minute ago, "ah less than a minute ago."

"Give me your phone, quick." He grabbed my phone and squeezed it sending a strike past us and through the walls. He kept his eyes closed and a few seconds later he shot them open. "I knew it." He whispered to himself

"Knew what?" I glared at him but he ignored me, "Oi answer me!"

"She's on 7th street in Ailda. About two hours away from here."

"TWO HOURS? HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO THERE?"

"You won't, someone else will."

"Like hell someone else is gonna go and get my girlfriend, I need to be there to make sure it's really her-"

"Trust me, he'll know better than you."

"huh? The hell's that supposed to mean."

"Just trust us, the woman who took her is very powerful and you wouldn't stand a chance."

"Tch. Try me." I got up and stormed out of the station

"BAKUGOU! HEY HOLD ON." Todoroki ran after me

"What? Are you here to tell me to 'leave it to the professionals' too"

"No, I'm just saying that woman, the one he talked about, would be too much for us."

"If you're not going to help me get her back, then shut the hell up and leave me alone." I turned around and started walking back to my house.

***
I woke up to another loud bang coming from outside. The whole floor shook. I was able to move my arms but I wasn't able to use my quirk. I continuously tried breaking free until the door slammed open to reveal the same boy as always.

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Don't worry, I can't use my quirk either and I know you're stronger than me so I won't try anything."

"Th-then what are you doing?"

"Simple, I have a knife, you don't. One wrong move and I can cut you." His smile reaches both of his ears in a demonic way. He came up to me and cut off the ties to my arms and legs. I tried my luck and went to hit him only to feel a sharp pain surge through my arm. "Now, what did I tell you about making a wrong move?"

I looked down and saw my arm bleeding, "you bastard." I ripped off the bottom of my shirt to wrap around my arm. Great, I can't use that arm now.

I heard another loud bang coming from outside, without hesitation I ran out and followed the noise. The boy yelled out then followed me but I kept going. It was then I saw the lady get pushed up against the wall by...

"David?"

———————————————————
WOWIE I actually finished this chapter on the 24 but never realized I didn't post it...hehe🗿🗿🗿 but anyways here it is, it's getting spicy and nearing its end *sigh* *wipes tear* but ofc there's gonna be a nice little 🍋 before it all ends "huehue *chokes*"

Vote Goal ; 15🌟