Waking Up with Astro

Hey, everyone! I've never made a 'reaction' or 'scenario' story before, so I thought I'd give it a try! Hope you all enjoy ^^

Jinjin
Let's start off with our leader! Waking up with him would be such a calm and comfortable experience. More often than not, you'll lake up before him, and just hold onto his tee shirt and stare at his sleepy face. When he does wake up, he would just calmly smile at you and kiss your forehead softly. He wouldn't want to get up, and would rather cuddle with you longer. His charms would almost always get you, and you'd be formed to staying his arms (really, who's complaining about that?). You both would probably fall asleep many times every morning after just cuddling.

"Y/N, let's just stay like this a little longer... Just a little bit longer..."

(Sadly, I couldn't find a GIF of Jinwoo sleeping, but I hope this cute one is okay!) 

Moonbin

Moonbin would wake up before you almost every day and just gaze at your amazing face, wonder what he did to deserve someone as beautiful as you, inside and out. He'd stroke your cheek softly, but he would accidentally wake you up in the process. Though he may seem confident in his relationships, he would get all flustered and hide his face as you open your eyes. His own cheeks would be bright red, and to hide that, he'd pull you quickly into a soft yet firm hug, your face buried in his white tee. After wrapping your hands around him, you ask what happened to get him all flustered.

"Ah, nothing, Y/N. I just can't believe you're in my arms right now. That's all."

SanhaThe Maknae, as you can imagine would be terribly flustered and embarrassed to realize you actually slept in his bed

Sanha
The Maknae, as you can imagine would be terribly flustered and embarrassed to realize you actually slept in his bed. If he woke up first, he wouldn't dare move a muscle, paralyzed with the fear that he'd wake you up. When you eventually did wake up, he'd look as bright as a tomato. You would just sleepily look up into his gorgeous eyes and hug the tall Maknae. When you speak to him, he wouldn't be able to respond, just squeak a little. You'd chuckle at this, which wasn't far from his usual behavior. He'd be so nervous you wouldn't even be able to fathom it!