Jealous Pt. 1 (MJ, Moonbin, & Eunwoo)

AN: Thank you, everyone, for 1K reads! I never thought that I would do this well with this little book, but you all proved me wrong! Please keep reading and if anyone has a suggestion, feel free to message me! Enjoy!

Jealous MJ: 

MJ would see you from across your friend's birthday party talking to their brother. He was tall, dark and undeniably handsome. He would grab two solo cups of punch and make his way over, looking at his feet. He couldn't decipher the feeling he had in this stomach that made him hot with rage. Once he reaches you, he would hand you the cup forcefully, not make eye contact, but stare at the guy in front of him.

"Oh! Oppa, this is Taehyung, he's also a singer!" The man would smile at him calmly but underneath his cool facade, he would be scared out of his mine because of the small terror starring him down. MJ can be quite intimidating when he's angry. Your boyfriend would pull you away, and mumble a farewell to Taehyung. Once away from him, MJ would switch back to the bubbly personality that you were so used to. You could never read this boy correctly.

Jealous Moonbin:

While out at an art museum, your boyfriend and you encountered an old friend of yours that Moonbin hadn't met before. A guy friend, to be exact. He apparently decided to start working with the art museum and started talking to you, explaining exhibits and their artist's story. You rather enjoyed his company, but Moonbin, on the other hand, became confused with the feeling in his chest. 

"It's been a while, Joshua. Nice to see that you're doing well," you say. Obviously, Joshua grew embarrassed and blushed. 

"You too, Y/N. Would you... like to get a coffee after this?" Without even answering him, Moonbin loomed over you and lightly gripped your waist. 

"Sorry, we have reservations after this, so we can't make it."

Jealous Eunwoo:

Afternoon coffee dates were Eunwoo's favorite. The local coffee shop that the two of you always went to had hired a new barista, named Sehun. You had to admit, the man was handsome, but didn't compare to your boyfriend. On the other hand, Eunwoo had been pouting ever since you got your drinks. You weren't sure what was up entirely, but the man wasn't hard to read. It had to do with the new barista. 

"Eunwoo, what's going on?" He sighed and let his anger melt away when you finally asked.

"Do you think Sehun is more handsome than me?" He whispered. You laughed at the question because the answer was obvious. 

"Eunwoo, you're a lot more handsome than Sehun. I chose you, so don't let things like that hurt you. I'm here!" He smiled lightly.

Then, suddenly, he shouted, "You hear that! I'm more handsome!" 

You rolled your eyes at his silliness but smiled because you loved it.